Who We Are And What We Do
The India Digest unites its readers and their families like no other brand through the simplest of acts: sharing stories, laughs, and great advice. The India Digest is India’s largest-circulation online magazine brand, standing out more than ever in today’s cultural landscape due to its themes of optimism, faith, heroism, trust, humor, and wellness. Online publishes hundreds of original articles a month to give homeowners peace of mind, and save them time and money, by helping them know exactly what and what not to worry about. Our new brand, the Healthy, covers health and medical information with depth and authority, while our books, including the famous condensed fiction series Select Editions, deliver a bundle of emotions from curiosity and amazement to reassurance, gratitude, and amusement. In all its work, The India Digest carries on its singular, historic vision: to bring out the good in people and families everywhere.
The India Digest is a sum of all its members and followers who are an integral part of Digit. Digit is not a brand, it’s a community that feeds your passion for knowledge.
- For Feedback & Suggestion
- Think we can help you grow your business
- For advertising in magazine or website
Email us : [email protected]
The India Digest shares trusted advice and stories to help you and your family enjoy healthy, wealthy, and wise lives.
We get to the heart of the matter and keep it simple, informative, and fun.
“Shares” summarizes our process in a word. What authors, experts, journalists, and our own community shares with us, we in turn share with the world.
“Trusted” is our core trait, and we double down on it. Whether it’s a thrilling real-life drama or an in-depth article about colon cancer, we strive for everything we publish to be accurate and in context.
“You and your family” remain our North Star. We’ll always look for opportunities to be a glue of good feeling and life lessons across the generations.
The India Digest Version gets to the ”heart of the matter” with light-heartedness whenever possible. That means “simple, informative and fun” applies across every platform.
We believe there is an opportunity to shape the Indian media and entertainment industry because: Indian media industry is at its infancy Both traditional and new media present huge opportunities Advertising revenues will be the mainstay in near-term New advertisers will drive growth, demanding new products and formats Targeting and niche plays are emerging and high-potential Media is a “high-beta” business – diverse portfolio approach is key However, in this opportunity-rich environment, our industry urgently needs a new benchmark for professionalism. To build successful, value-creating businesses will require leaders and leadership.
By accessing theindiadigest.com or any of its associate/group sites, you have read, understood and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of the following disclaimer and user agreement: This site is owned and operated by GigaMatics and contains material which is derived in whole or in part from material supplied by the company, various new agencies and other sources, and is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The restrictions on use of the material and content on this GigaMatics Site by the Subscriber are specified below. Except where specifically authorised, the subscriber may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from this site including code and software.
Report an Issue
How To Report an Issue?
If you happen to have identified a vulnerability on any of our web properties, we request you to follow the steps outlined below:
1. Please contact us immediately by sending an email to [email protected] with the necessary details to recreate the vulnerability scenario. This may include screenshots, videos or simple text instructions.
2. If possible, share with us your contact details (email, phone number), so that our security team can reach out to you if further inputs are needed to identify or close the problem.
3. If you intend to make the information public for educational or other such needs, please give us reasonable time to appropriately fix the problem before making such information public. Our security team will work with you to estimate and commit to such time frame.
4. If the identified vulnerability can be used to potentially extract information of our customers or systems, or impair our systems’ ability to function normally, then please refrain from actually exploiting such a vulnerability. This is absolutely necessary for us to consider your disclosure a responsible one. While we appreciate the inputs of White-hat hackers, we may take legal recourse if the identified vulnerabilities are exploited for unlawful gains or getting access to restricted customer or system information or impairing our systems.