1. The positions that are being offered are on ad-hoc basis and are contractual in nature.
2. The candidate must be a citizen of India
3. Online Application Forms can be filled via https://forms.gle/Cmgrymy1Lp5zXwyT7 . (The applicant need to have a gmail account to fill the form, if they don’t one, they are requested to create one). All the documents are to be self-attested, scanned and uploaded (including Photograph). Please read the application form thoroughly and keep the necessary documents ready BEFORE FILLING THE APPLICATION.
4. The closing date and time for receipt of filled-in application is 04.00 PM on 31.08.2020.
5. Before applying, candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfil the stipulated eligibility criteria for the position.
6. A recent, recognizable passport size photograph should be firmly pasted at the place indicated in the Application Form and must be signed across the photograph so that a part of the signature spreads over the application form beyond the photograph.
7. The application shall be filled-up in English (Capital Letters) only. Corrections, if any, should be legible and attested by the candidate. Candidates shall ensure that the particulars once submitted by them will be final and no further changes will be allowed thereafter.
8. The candidates are advised to fill the Application Form carefully and each and every column of application should be filled up accurately. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
9. The duly filled in application/s along with requisite documents shall be submitted with the required non-refundable fee of Rs.1000 (Rupees Thousand only) per application (a single applicant is applying for two post then the fees has to be paid for each post) by way of way of online transfer. Any application without the successful payment of application fees and the transaction details & date not mentioned will be rejected. Thus, please make the payment and fill the online registration form. Note:The application form not accompanied with the prescribed application fee will summarily be rejected.
10. The applicants, who wish to apply for more than one position, must submit separate application for each position. Accordingly, they must also submit the requisite documents as per the list of documents and also pay application fee separately for each position.
11. Any attempt by the candidates, either directly or indirectly to influence the Selection / Committee or other authorities of the AIC-CCRI, will disqualify their candidature.
12. The candidates are required to declare if they have any relative in the Coffee Board
13. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and possessing the same does not entitle for the candidates to be called for interview / written test. The AIC-CCRI reserves the right to short list the candidates to call for interview / written test.
14. Interview / Written test call letters will be sent by E-mail to the shortlisted candidates to the Email IDs furnished by the candidates in their application. 15. For any queries, the candidates may contact Mr. Vaibhav B S . at Mobile No. 8197926903 or by Email: [email protected]
16. The candidates called for interview / written test must appear for personal interview at such place and time as informed in the call letter at their own cost. Expenditure incurred by the candidates to attend the interviews / written tests would not be reimbursed by AICCCRI. Further, calling of candidates for interview / written test will not be an assurance of whatsoever that they will be selected.
17. Proof of prescribed educational qualifications / Work experience viz., Marks Cards, Degree Certificates etc. / date of birth and other certificates / testimonials etc., in ORIGINAL should be produced at the time of interview / written test.
18. The AIC-CCRI reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any of the positions notified.
19. The selected candidates should not have been involved in any of the criminal activities. The AIC-CCRI reserves the right to verify the antecedents of the selected candidates before their entry in to the ad-hoc positions at AIC-CCRI.
20. In case it is detected at any stage of the selection process that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information / certificate / documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings are detected even after engagement of the candidates to the ad-hoc positions, his / her services are liable to be terminated.
21. The AIC-CCRI cannot advise the candidates about their eligibility for the position. It is the responsibility of the candidates to judge as to whether they satisfy the prescribed requirements, and whether it is worthwhile to apply.
22.Self-attestation Signatures (with date) of the candidate are essentially required to be uploaded appropriate place in the Application Form as well as on all pages of the application. The AIC-CCRI in any circumstance will not consider application without selfattestation of documents.
23. The decision of the AIC-CCRI, with regard to eligibility or otherwise of any candidate based on evaluation of the application and particulars/records submitted with the application by the candidate shall be final. The AIC-CCRI will not make any correspondence with the candidates regarding their non-selection for the interview / position.
24. Selected candidates would be required to assume responsibilities within the stipulated date specified in the offer letter.
25. All positions would be based in Bengaluru although outstation travel, as required, is envisaged.
26. Any disputes arising out of this Notification including the selection process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts of Law situated in Bengaluru, Karnataka only.
27. Candidates are advised to check their emails / remain in touch with the Board’s website i.e., www.indiacoffee.org for any information/s which may be hosted for further guidance from time to time.
Online Application Forms can be filled via https://forms.gle/Cmgrymy1Lp5zXwyT7 . (The applicant need to have a gmail account to fill the form, if they don’t one, they are requested to create one). All the documents are to be self-attested, scanned and uploaded (including Photograph). Please read the application form thoroughly and keep the necessary documents ready BEFORE FILLING THE APPLICATION. The closing date and time for receipt of filled-in application is 04.00 PM on 31.08.2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from AIC – Central Coffee Research Institute.To Apply for the job posting from AIC – Central Coffee Research Institute, please click on the Apply Now button below.