On 13/08/2020, AIIMS Bhopal announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc for the position of Clinical Nutritionist.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Clinical Nutritionist for the SMART unit at Dept. of Pediatrics, AIIMS Bhopal. The essential qualification, experience, consolidated salary and service tenure are as under.
1. Name of the Post: Clinical Nutritionist
2. Essential qualification: B.Sc. Food & Nutrition/ B.Sc. Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics/B.Sc (H.Sc) Food & Nutrition
3. Desirable: Training/certification on counseling skills/IYCF counseling course
4. Experience: Minimum 2 years of work experience from recognized institutions. Experience of working in nutrition rehabilitation centers or in the field of public health nutrition will be an added advantage
5. Consolidated pay: Rs 29000/- per month fixed all inclusive
6. Tenure: 4 months initially with the possibility of renewal
Terms of Reference
1. Ensure the admission of children With SAM as per the admission criteria. Ensure the management of admitted children With SAM as per standard protocol.
2. Organize counseling session for the mother and discuss on various topics such as Care of the children, Health, Hygiene and sanitation.
3. Dally weight measurement of the children admitted In the SMART UNIT. Dally mandatory anthropometric measurements of the children admitted In the SMART UNIT.
4. Review the 24 hours diet chart and prepare the feeding plan for the next day.
5. Dally visit to the PNC ward of the Hospital Counsel the mother whose new born baby weigh
6. Dally weight measurement of each child at fixed time Share the weight of the child With the mother and provide necessary suggestion. Record the dally weight of the child on the SAM chart
7. Dally maintenance of all the SMART UNIT related records In the respective registers. Update the detail Information of all the admitted children In the SMART UNIT online MIS.
8. Supervise the work of other staff members and ensure that all the admitted children are provided diet, micronutrients, medicines and are immunized as per protocol.
9. Maintain the record of all the materials/equipment/supplies related to NRCs and ensure their availability.
10. Duty hours 09 00 am to 05 00 pm
Terms and Conditions
1. It is a tenure vacancy under funded project and is not employment on AIIMS Bhopal pay roll. Employment will automatically terminate upon completion of project and there is no liability for permanent employment on AIIMS Bhopal. Also candidates have no right to claim permanent employment based on this job.
2. Expiry of Contract: The contract will automatically expire on completion of period specified above until it is renewed with mutual consent for the decided period. The contractualappointmentcanbeterminatedatanytimebyeithersidebygiving30days’ notice or salary in-lieu thereof.
3. Accommodation: No hostel or any other accommodation will be provided by the Institute
4. The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of interview.
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Bhopal, Saket Nagar, Bhopal-462020 (India)
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the CV and cover letter and only shortlisted candidate will be called for written test and/or interview.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates are requested to e-mail their CV along with a cover letter to [email protected] Documents to be attached with the application (in the given order)
2. Shortlisted candidate should bring self-attested photocopies, eligibility qualification mark- sheets, degrees, experience certificate, qualifying degree registration with statutory council (if applicable) and other relevant testimonials at the time of interview (incase in person interviews are conducted)
3. All pages of the application should be serially numbered and the total number of pages should be mentioned at the last page.
4. Last date of receipt of application: 23rd August 2020.
5. Date, Time, Mode and Venue of interview would be intimated to the shortlisted candidates via e- mail. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
6. Any attempt to unduly influence the selection process will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from AIIMS Bhopal, please click on the Apply Now button below.