1. It is a tenure vacancy under funded project and is not employment on AIIMS Bhopal pay roll. Employment will automatically terminate upon completion of project and there is no liability for permanent employment on AIIMS Bhopal. Also candidates have no right to claim permanent employment based on this job.
2. Selected candidate needs to submit a medical certificate which shall be validated by the District Medical Board before the joining of the candidate.
3. Any candidate against whom a criminal case is considered in the court or has been punished by the court will be disqualified (will not be eligible).
4. Expiry of Contract: The contract will automatically expire on completion of period specified above until it is renewed with mutual consent for the decided period. The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by either side by giving 30 days’ notice or salary in lieu thereof.
5. Accommodation: No hostel or any other accommodation will be provided by the Institute
6. The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of interview.
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Bhopal, Saket Nagar, Bhopal-462020 (India)
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the CV and cover letter and only shortlisted candidate will be called for Written test and/or interview.
1. Interested candidates are requested to e-mail their CV along with a cover letter to [email protected]
2. Write the Post Name in Subject column of email for which you applying. Hard copy/ paper applications will not be entertained.
3. Last date of receipt of application: 23rd August 2020.
4. Date, Time, Mode and Venue of Written and interview would be intimated to the shortlisted candidates via e-mail.
5. Shortlisted candidate should bring self-attested photocopies, eligibility qualification marksheets, degrees, experience certificate, qualifying degree registration with statutory council (if applicable) and other relevant testimonials at the time of interview.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview. Any attempt to unduly influence the selection process will lead to automatic dis-qualification of the applicant
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from AIIMS Bhopal, please click on the Apply Now button below.