1. Name of the Post: Programme Coordinator
2. Essential qualification: Applicants must have post graduate degree in Public Health/ Public Health Nutrition/MD/ MHA/ MPH with health experience; MBBS with relevant experience may also apply.
(i) Minimum 1 years of professional work experience in the field of micronutrient, maternal health, child development, emergency nutrition and nutrition programmes;
(ii) Experience of working with the Government shall be an asset; Knowledge/ familiarity with national flagship programmes such as NHM, ICDS and others
4. Professional Fees: Rs. 50,000/- per month.
5. Estimated travel: Minimum 7 days travel in a month
6. Duration: The project duration is from 1st September 2020 to 31st December, 2020. The successful candidate shall be issued an initial contract till December 31, 2020, which will be extended based on performance, funds availability from the funding agency and continuing requirement for the position.
7. Tenure: The assignments are purely on contract basis for the period specified above. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in AIIMS Bhopal or UNICEF or for continued contractual appointment. Candidates have no right to claim permanent employment based on this job.
8. Skills and Competencies:
(i) Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment and to establish harmonious and
(ii) Effective working relationships with governmental, non- governmental and civil society organizations;
(iii) Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of local language (Hindi) shall be an asset;
(iv) Good analytical, negotiation and communication (oral and written) skills;
(v) Ability to use computer software i.e. MS Office, MS Excel, PowerPoint and Internet programmes.
(vi) Knowledge and understanding of statistical tools like SPSS, STATA, Atlas TI etc.