Recruitment To The Post Of Senior Resident On Tenure Basis At AIIMS Bibinagar, Telangana. Applications are invited by the Director, AIIMS, Bibinagar from eligible Indian candidates for filling up of the vacant post of Senior Resident (tenure post) in the following discipline by interview through video conferencing or in person
1. Post Name: Senior Resident
2. Departments: General Medicine
3. Number of Vacancies & Category: 01
4. The numbers of vacancies are subject to variation.
5. Pay Scale: The candidates with Postgraduate Medical Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India will be paid Basic pay Rs.67700/ (Level – 11 and Cell-1) (Revised) and other usual allowances per month in the first year. (Total Rs.1,10,000/-approximately)
6. Qualification: A MCI recognized postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/DNB in General Medicine from a recognized University/ Institute.
Application Fee: UR/ OBC / EWSs: Rs.1,500 SC/ST: Rs.1,200 PwDs (Persons with Disabilities): Exempted From Application Fees
1. Shortlisting of Candidates for Interview: 17 th August 2020 (Tentative)
2. Date of Interview: 19th August 2020 (Tentative)
3. Reporting Time: 09.00 A.M
4. Place of Interview: Administrative Building, AIIMS Bibinagar Telangana
1. Applicants should not have completed 03 years Senior Residency under Residency Scheme in any recognized institute including regular or Ad-hoc basis.
2. If candidate is employed under the State or Central Govt. or PSU/Autonomous body, applicants are required to produce NOC from competent authority, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview under any circumstances.
3. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
4. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to age experience / educational qualification etc. will be the date of the candidates appears for interview.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview.
6. All information pertaining to this advertisement including date of Interview, result, joining etc. will be displayed only in website (www.jipmer.edu.in.)
7. SC, ST, OBC, EWS and PwD candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such candidates will be accommodated against the General/ Unreserved vacancies in the post as per their position in the overall merit or vacancies earmarked for their category, whichever is advantageous to them. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SC, ST, OBC, EWS and PwD candidates.
8. No individual intimation will be sent by AIIMS Bibinagar to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants to know the updates by visiting website www.jipmer.edu.in regularly.
9. In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be
removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
Administrative Building, AIIMS Bibinagar, Telangana
Selection Procedure :
1. Selection of candidates will be based on Personal / Video conferencing interview
2. Interview through video conferencing or in person
3. In case if more number of applications received, then the competent authority may shortlist the candidates for interview. The shortlisting is based on criteria fixed by the competent authority. In the first instance, all the candidates who fulfill minimum eligibility in respect of age, educational qualifications and experience (wherever required) are short-listed. If this number is high and it is not possible to call all of them for interview, the competent authority further shortlists the candidates on the basis of some suitable shortlisting criteria as may be fixed by the competent authority.
4. Though this may vary from case to case depending on merits, the competent authority generally prefer to call candidates with higher experience in the relevant fields or candidates with higher educational
qualification as the case may be.
5. The purpose of shortlisting candidates is to restrict, to a reasonable limit, the number of candidates to be called for interview keeping in view the number of posts available at a time, the number of candidates satisfying the Essential Qualifications and other conditions prescribed.
6. Selection process for the post of Senior Resident will include review of academic, research credentials including publications, academic awards, research paper, presentation in conferences and performance
in personal interview.
How to Apply :
Submission of Application : Through ON-LINE mode only.
1) Candidates are informed to apply on-line mode only. (Any other mode of applications will not be accepted / considered)
2) Log on to link in the Home page https:://www.jipmer.edu.in and click “Apply on-line to the post of Senior Resident (General Medicine) at AIIMS Bibinagar, Telangana” (OR) Candidate should click the link (Ctrl + Click) or copy and paste the URL in Google chrome / Internet explorer / Mozilla Firefox. https://forms.gle/Tf4F3mzLq8vxke6V8
3) The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
4) The last date of submission of online application is 17.08.2020 (Monday) till 05.00 pm
5) Candidates are advised Not To Send Hard Copy of the application with documents by postal/courier/by hand.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bibinagar.To Apply for the job posting from All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bibinagar, please click on the Apply Now button below.