On 05/08/2020, AIIMS Delhi announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc, GNM for the position of Nursing Officer.
Online Application is invited for the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2020 for the recruitment of Nursing Officer posts at Level 07 in the Pay Matrix prerevised Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-, Group-B for AIIMS New Delhi and all new AIIMS, as per available vacancies in the respective AIIMS. (See Information Brochure for list of new AIIMS and Vacancy Position). Tentative notified vacancies are mentioned in this advertisement as on date of advertisement and are liable to change.
1. Post Name: Nursing Officer
2. Essential Qualification:
a. B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/state Nursing council recognized Institute or University OR B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing council recognized Institute/ University.
b. Registered as Nurses & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council or
a. Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute / Board or Council
b. Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council.
c. Two Years’ Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable.
3. Remarks – The required two years of experience as in (II)(c) above is as an essential criterion and to be valid, the experience shall must be acquired after obtaining Essential Qualification, i.e. after completing residency period of the course, declaration of result & registration with State/Indian Nursing Council.
4. Number of vacancies:
i. AIIMS New Delhi – 597
ii. AIIMS Bhubaneswar – 600
iii. AIIMS Deogarh – 150
iv. AIIMS Gorakhpur – 100
v. AIIMS Jodhpur – 176
vi. AIIMS Kalyani – 600
vii. AIIMS Mangalagiri – 140
viii. AIIMS Nagpur – 100
ix. AIIMS Patna – 200
x. AIIMS Rae Bareli – 594
xi. AIIMS Raipur – 246
xii. AIIMS Rishikesh – 300
5. The number of posts mentioned is tentative and are liable to change. It is possible that institutes not currently declaring vacancies may do so subsequently.
Age: Between 18-30 Years. (As per detail on Age relaxation given in General Conditions subject to age Relaxation as per Recruitment rules of respective AIIMS.)
Application Fee: A) General/OBC Candidates – Rs.1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred only) B) SC/ST Candidates/EWS – Rs.1200/- (Rupees Twelve Hundred only) C) Persons with Disabilities – Exempted
The original certificates/documents of qualified candidates will be verified by respective AIIMS for which dates will be notified by respective AIIMS. On the basis of Online (CBT) mode Examination, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates as given below along with one photocopy of all these documents which are, duly attested/self attested. Document required are :
(i) Copy of downloaded Registration Slip of on-line application form.
(ii) Copy of downloaded Admit Card.
(iii) Certificate showing the Date of Birth.
(iv) Caste certificate/Income & Asset Certificate as applicable if applied under SC/ST/OBC/EWS category issued by the competent authority.
(v) Disability Certificate, if applied under PWBD category.
(vi) Certificate from competent authority in case where age relaxation has been sought for the basis other than caste/PWBD
(vii) ‘No Objection Certificate’ if in regular employment.
(viii) Education qualification
(ix) INC/State Nursing Council registration
(x) Experience certificate, if any
(xi) Any other certificate as required to submit.
1. The posts carry usual allowance as admissible to Central Government Servant of similar status stationed at respective cities of respective AIIMS
2 Those applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling all the eligibility criteria as on the closing date of online submission of applications, failing which their application will be summarily rejected. Required educational qualification/ experience should be completed on or before last date of online submission of application. In case of educational qualification, the candidate should have completed residency period for the desired educational qualification including internship on or before last date of online submission of application. Likewise, candidate must have completed duration of desired experience on or before cut-off date i.e last date of submission of online application. Recruitment Rules of respective AIIMS will be applicable for selection and based on merit as per NORCET Score.
3. The candidate must ensure that images of the photo, signature and thumb impression should be as per the Guidelines mentioned in the ‘Upload Image Instructions’ given in the General links and are clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature/thumb impression image is not as per instructions given in the ‘Upload Image Instructions’ in that case, your application will be rejected. Due diligence and care should be taken while uploading images of photo, signature and thumb impression
4. Caste/Category Certificates (i) Candidates applying under any of the reserved category viz. SC/ST/OBC will be considered subject to submission of valid Caste certificate on a prescribed format issued by the competent authority. The vacancies are being advertised in financial year 2020-2021, therefore, valid NCL-OBC certificate issued during the period from 1.4.2020 to 31.3.2021 will be considered valid. Candidature who have NCL-OBC certificate issued before or after this period (i.e 1.4.2020 to 31.3.2021), will not be considered valid for this advertisement.
5. The detailed information viz. (date of uploading of Status of application, date of uploading of Admit card etc.) related to conduct of Examination and its result will be uploaded under Scheme of Examination by the Examination Section, AIIMS, New Delhi in due course of time in the website www.aiimsexams.org. Candidates are advised to download their Admit Card from AIIMS web site www.aiimsexams.orgas no admit card will be sent by post.
6. The candidates are advised to bring Admit Card downloaded from AIIMS website at the time of Online (CBT) mode Examination and hand over the same to the Invigilator after completing the Examination, failing which their candidature/performance in the Online (CBT) mode Examination will not be considered.
7. . Those who are in employment with state/Central Govt/PSU, must submit a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the employer at the time of verification of documents or as asked to upload. Failure to submit/upload NOC by due date will lead to cancellation of candidature
8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
9. After selection on any advertised posts place of posting will be subject matter of respective AIIMS as per applicable rule in respective AIIMS.
10. Any dispute in regard to any matter referred to herein shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only
Assistant Controller (Exams), Examination Section, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Ansari Nagar, New Delhi -110 608
Selection Procedure :
1. Recruitment Rules of respective AIIMS will be applicable for selection and based on merit as per NORCET Score.
2. All Selection will be made in order of merit as per NORCET Score in any AIIMS.
3. Based on the declaration made by the candidate in their Online Registration form, they will be provisionally declared eligible to appear for Online (Computer Based Test)Recruitment Examination. However, a preliminary scrutiny will be made based on information provided in the application form before declaration of NORCET Score. All Selection will be made in order of merit as per NORCET Score in any AIIMS. Qualified/Selected candidates are subject to multi stage document verification in online/offline mode as prescribed including verification by respective AIIMS from original & others. If anyone is found not fulfilling the prescribed qualification / experience and any other eligibility criteria as per the advertisement/Recruitment Rules, at any stage of process, his/her candidature will be treated as cancelled without any further notice and seat will be forfeited.
How to Apply :
1. Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2020, Notice No106/ 2020 Dated :05.08.2020 one which has been issued by the competent authority, as prescribed by the GOI/DOPT, on or before the last date of submission of online application i.e.18.08.2020. Candidates who fail to produce valid EWS certificate will not be considered for reservation under this category. They will however, be considered for UR category. Therefore, EWS candidate must ensure that they have a valid EWS certificate on or before the last date of submission of application
2. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line applications can be done through AIIMS web site www.aiimsexams.orgfrom 05.08.2020 to 18.08.2020 up to5:00 P.M. No documents including the Registration Slip of on-line application form are required to be sent in Physical form. However, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of registration slip with them, along with proof of payment for their record.
3. The On-line portal for application will be closed by 05:00 PM on 18.08.2020. The candidature of such applicants who fail to complete the online application by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and rejected. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
4. Date of Examination : Online (CBT) mode Examination Date: 01st September 2020 (Tuesday)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from AIIMS Delhi.To Apply for the job posting from AIIMS Delhi, please click on the Apply Now button below.