On 21/07/2020, AIIMS Deoghar announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS, MS/MD, MHA for the position of Medical Superintendent.
Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma from suitable candidates for filling up following post on Deputation Basis in All India Institute of Medical Science, Deoghar. The essential qualification experiences etc. required for applying for these post are as under:
1. Name of the Post: Medical Superintendent
2. Group: A
3. Pay Scale: Level 14 as per 7th CPC (Rs. 144200 – 218200) + NPA
4. No. of Posts: 01
A) A Medical qualification included in the I or II Schedule or Part II of the third Schedule to the Indian Medical CouncilAct of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in part II or third schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in Section 13(3) of the Act).
B) A Postgraduate qualification, e.g. MD or MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto. OR M.H.A. (Masters in Hospital Administration) or a post Graduate Degree recognized as equivalent to M.H.A. by the Medical Council of India.
6. Experience: Ten years experience in Hospital Administration in Hospitals after obtaining the P.G. Degree in a senior position, preferably in hospitals with 300 beds.
Age: Maximum age limit for applying for the aforesaid posts on deputation in 56 years as on last date of receipt of application
1. The number of posts is tentative and is liable to change based on the Institute’s requirements. These posts are advertised as per the approved existing Recruitment Rules. The Institute reserves the right to cancel the vacancy or reject any application at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
2. Maximum age limit for applying for the aforesaid posts on deputation in 56 years as on last date of receipt of application. Incomplete applications or applications received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
3. The initial period of deputation shall be 3 years.
4. The post carry usual allowance as admissible to central Government Employees of similar status stationed at Deoghar (Jharkhand)
5. The envelope containing the application(s) should be super-scribed “Application for the Post of ……………………” While forwarding the applications, it may be ensured that the particulars of the candidates are verified and they fulfil the eligibility conditions. Duly attested photocopies of their up to date qualification, experience certificates, promotion/upgradation orders and Confidential Reports (at least for the latest 05 years) may be enclosed with the applications. Applicants may send one advance copy of application. However only application through proper channel will be considered.
6. It may also be clearly stated that no vigilance/ disciplinary proceedings are pending or contemplated against the candidates concerned. Applications without vigilance clearance and CR Dossiers will not be considered. Candidates are requested to produce all the original supporting documents at the time of Interview.
7. The deputation will be governed by the standard terms and conditions of deputation provided under Department of Personnel and Training’s O.M No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time.
The Dy. Director (Administration), All India
Institute of Medical Sciences, Deoghar, At- PTI Campus, Daburgram, Jasidih-814142,
Selection Procedure :
1. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for Interview. The decision of the institute in all matters will be final. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature
2. Selection will be based on Deputation basis.
How to Apply :
1. For application form, eligibility criteria, desirable qualifications/experience and related details please visit www.aiimsdeoghar.edu.in/www.aiimspatna.org/ www.pmssy-mohfw.nic.in. Applications completed in all respect along with CRs, Vigilance clearance, Integrity Certificate etc. should be sent through proper channel to The Dy. Director (Administration), All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Deoghar, At- PTI Campus, Daburgram, Jasidih-814142, Jharkhand within 30 days from the date of publication of vacancy in the Employment News.
2. The Officers, who fulfil the above qualifications/ Eligibility, may submit their application through proper channel in prescribed proforma as per Annexure -1 and Annexure-2 attached with this Vacancy Circular/ Advertisement to the Dy. Director(Administration), All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Deoghar, At- PTI Campus, Daburgram, Jasidih-814142, Deoghar (Jharkhand) by Speed post/Registered post only.
3. The last date of receipt of application in AIIMS Deoghar will be 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the employment News. Separate application is required for each post. The detail vacancy circular will be available on the website i.e. www.aiimsdeoghar.edu.in/www.aiimspatna.org/ www.pmssy-mohfw.nic.in.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from AIIMS Deoghar, please click on the Apply Now button below.