Subject: Recruitment Of Faculty Posts (Group A) In Various Departments Of Aiims Jodhpur On Direct Recruitment / Deputation / Contract Basis
1. Post Name: Additional Professor
2. No of Post: 25 (These Positions are available in Various Departments)
3. Qualification/ Experience:
Essential for Medical Candidates (for General Discipline): Educational Qualification
i . A medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act of 1956(Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third schedule should also fulfill the condition specified in section 13(3) of the Act.)
ii. A post graduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/ subject.
4. Experience: Ten years teaching and/or research experience in recognized institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of M.D./M.S. or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
5. Essential for super specialty discipline:- Educational Qualification:
i. A medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act of 1956(Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third schedule should also fulfill the condition specified in section 13(3) of the Act.)
ii. A post graduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
iii. D.M. in respective discipline/subject for medical super-specialties and M.Ch. in respective discipline/subject for surgical super-specialties (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized course) or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
6. Experience: Eight years teaching and/or research experience in recognized institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of D.M./ M.Ch. (2 years or 5years course recognized after MBBS) in the respective discipline/subject or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto. or Seven years teaching and/or research experience in recognized Institution in the subject of specialty for the candidates possessing 3 years recognized degree of D.M/M.Ch in the respective discipline/subject or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
7. Essential for Non- Medical Candidates Educational Qualifications:
i. Master’s degree in concerned specialty.
ii. A doctorate degree of recognized university.
iii. Experience: Ten year teaching and/or research experience in the discipline/ subject concerned after obtaining the doctorate degree.
8. Educational Qualifications for Non- Medical Candidates (as applicable):
a. Master’s degree in concerned specialty.
i. Anatomy: – M.Sc. (Human Anatomy)
ii. Physiology: M.Sc. (Medical Physiology/ Physiology)
iii. Pharmacology: M.Sc. (Medical Pharmacology/ Pharmacology)
iv. A doctorate degree of recognized university.
9. The relaxation of essential teaching/research experience for one year for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes will be given as per Rules/ Guidelines issued by DoP&T.
10. Additional Professor: Entry Level Pay Matrix 13-A2+(Basic 1,48,200) and all usual allowance (Plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only)
Application Fee: 1) General (UR)/ OBC /EWS Candidates: – Rs. 3,000/- (Rupees Three Thousand Only). 2) Candidates who applied on Contract Basis: – Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only). 3) SC/ST/ Womens/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities Candidates – Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only).
Other Information For The Candidates:
(i) The All India Institute of Medical Science is an autonomous body established under Act of parliament.
(ii) Service under the Institute is governed by that Act and the Rules & Regulations framed there under.
(iii) All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status at Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
(iv) Probation period: The period of probation is two years.
(v) Promotions: A Teacher gaining requisite experience for the higher post can be granted promotion subject to the Rules and Regulations applicable from time to time in the Central Government Institutions/ AIIMS.
(vi) The applicants, who do not have requisite qualifications up to the last date for submission of applications, will not be considered.
(vii) Incomplete application(s) will not be considered.
(viii) The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed educational qualification.
(ix) The employees of the Institute will be governed by the New Pension Scheme as per the provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division). Notification No. 5/7/2003-ECB&PR dated 22.12.2003.
(x) Closing Date is 31st August, 2020 (upto 5.00 PM).
(xi) The post(s) is/are whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
(xii) The Candidate are likely to be posted at rural health and urban center attached with the institute for the period to be decided by the Institute as applicable.
(xiii) AIIMS reserves the rights to increase or decrease the number of vacancies. (xiv) While every effort will be made to provide residential accommodation to the faculty staff appointed at the Institute subject to availability but in view of the paucity of the residential accommodation in the campus it may not be possible to provide accommodation in every case. In the event that no accommodation is provided, necessary H.R.A. as admissible to Central Government Servants of similar status stationed at Jodhpur, Rajasthan will be provided
1. All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status at Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
2. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications failing which their application will be rejected.
3. The On-line application will be closed on 31st August, 2020 (upto 5.00 PM). The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online application submission by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
4. The Candidate must ensure that their photo and signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature image is displayed small or not visible in preview on website, that means photo/signature is not as per the AIIMS, Jodhpur prescribed and in that case, your application will be rejected. So, be careful while uploading your photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly on Online Application form.
5. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the form separately through On-line mode only
6. Person with Disabilities (PwD) candidate(s) with benchmark disability will be allowed in accordance with Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment’s, Notification No. 16- 15/2010- DD.III dated 29th July, 2013 as amended from time to time, in the above recruitment process. Further, only such persons would be eligible for reservation under PwBD quota in service/posts who suffer from not less than 40% of physical disability.
7. Person who want to avail the benefit of reservation would have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by a competent authority in prescribed format.
8. Clearances: Appointments are subject to clearances as for equivalent posts in Government of India.
9. Qualifications and Experience: Qualifications may be relaxed for highly experienced, trained or reputed candidates at the discretion of the Selection Committee. The experience will be counted as on last date of submission of application.
10. The minimum cut off marks in the personal interview for selection to the faculty posts will be 60% for the UR, 55% for OBC and 50% for SC/ST/ PwBD category.
11. Site of Interview: Interviews will be held at AIIMS Jodhpur. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur, Basni Phase-II, Jodhpur-342005 (Raj)
Selection Procedure :
1. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection. Based on bio-data, the Selection Committee may short-list candidates for interview Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their application at the time of interview
2. AIIMS, Jodhpur decision final: The decision of the AIIMS, Jodhpur in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination(s), allotment of examination centers, selection and allotment of posts/organizations to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry / correspondence will be entertained in this regard
How to Apply :
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through On-Line mode. The On-line registration of application is made available on AIIMS, Jodhpur official website i.e. http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. The link for submission of online applications in respect of above said posts along-with other relevant information will be activated on the date of advertisement on Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar. The last date of online submission of 31st August, 2020 (upto 5.00 PM). No Documents including online application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them, along with proof of payment (a Copy of challan /online payment receipt) for their record.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from AIIMS Jodhpur, please click on the Apply Now button below.