1. Aspiring applicants satisfying eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their Online application only. On-line application(s) will be available on AIIMS, RISHIKESH web site www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.inw.e.f01.08.2020 10.00 hrs to 31.08.2020,23:59hrs.
2. Applicants must fulfill all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of application forms in respect to that post for which they are applying.
3. Individual application and application fee is required to be submitted/remitted for each post (s) (in case of candidates applying for more than one post).
4. On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 23:59hrs on 31.08.2020. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
5. Age relaxation for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of 05 years, and in case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of 03 years as on last date of submission of application as specified above.
6. In case of Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, relaxable upto maximum period of 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC category and 15 years for SC/ST category candidates as on last date of submission of application as specified above.
7. Candidates with valid application shall be issued call letter & admit card. These can be downloaded by candidates directly from the AIIMS, Rishikesh website www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in by entering their Registration Number/application Number, Date of Birth. Call letters will not be sent by post. This facility would be available on website 15 days before actual date of examination.
8. Candidates are required to give their preferences amongst three choices of centres. Exact centre will be given at time of issue of admit card. Effort will be made to allot centre to a candidate according to their given preferences. However, in case of non-availability of a slot at their preferred choices, closest other centres will be allotted. Decision of AIIMS, Rishikesh will be final in this regard.
9. Relaxation in upper age limit in favour of Contractual employees of AIIMS Rishikesh considered for a period of his or her continuous service in AIIMS Rishikesh in equivalent post or up to 5 years, whichever is less, as a one-time dispensation.
10. In case of Permanent Government Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service in the relevant field as on closing date for receipt of application, relaxable upto maximum period of 5 years.
(I) Date for on-line registration of Applications Form is 1-08-2020.
(II) Last date of submission of Application Form is 31-08-2020.
(III) Date of Examination and centres of examination and any information recruitment will be uploaded on AIIMS, Rishikesh website i.e. www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in.
(IV) Date of Downloading of Admit Card etc. will be uploaded on website in due course.
(V) In case of any queries, assistance or clarifications please contact: Email : [email protected]
(VI) If any query not addressed please contact from 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM on all working days: Email : [email protected]
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from AIIMS Rishikesh, please click on the Apply Now button below.