Applications are invited by the Executive Director, AIIMS, Bibinagar from the eligible Indian nationals for the following posts:-
a) Assistant Administrative Officer.
1. Essential qualifications: Degree from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
2. Essential Experience: 3 years of Experience in relevant field in Government Departments/Institutes/Autonomous Bodies.
3. Pay scale: Level-7 in the Pay Matrix (Rs.44,900 – 1,42,400).
4. Number of Post: 01.
b) Executive Assistant.
1. Essential qualifications: Degree from a recognized University its equivalent.
2. Essential Experience: 2 years‟ experience in relevant field in Government Departments/Institutes/Autonomous Bodies.
3. Pay scale: Level-6 in the Pay Matrix (Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400).
4. Number of Post: 01.
c) Library And Information Assistant.
1. Essential qualifications & Experience: Bachelor Degree in Science or equivalent from a recognized University with Degree (or) Post Graduate Diploma or equivalent in Library and Information Science from a recognized University or Institute and 2 years‟ Professional experience in the library of a Govt. Institute/Department.
2. Pay scale: Level-6 in the Pay Matrix (Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400)
3. Number of Post: 01.
d) Warden (Hostel Warden).
1. Essential qualifications: Graduate from Recognized University/Institute with PG Diploma/Diploma/Certificate courses in House Keeping/Material Management/Hotel Management/Public Relation/Estate Management or equivalent.
2. Experience: 3 years‟ experience in handling hostels in Government or reputed organization where students stay).
3. Pay scale: Level-6 in the Pay Matrix (Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400).
4. Number of Post: 02.
Age: Assistant Administrative Officer – Age Limit Up To 35 Years, Executive Assistant – Age Limit Up To 35 Years, Library And Information Assistant – Age Limit Up To 35 Years, Warden (Hostel Warden)- Age Limit Up To 40 Years.
Application Fee: Application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following mode of payment. No other mode of payment will be accepted. a) Net Banking b) Credit Card c) Debit Card.- . UR/EWSs – Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable. OBC- Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable, SC/ST Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable PwDs (Persons with Disabilities) Exempted From Application Fees.
1. The Cut-off date to determine maximum age limit, essential qualifications & experience will be last date of submission of online application.
2. The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed essential qualifications.
3. The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature image is displayed small or not visible in preview on online application that means photo/signature is not as per the AIIMS Bibinagar prescribed format and in that case, your application will be rejected. So, candidates are advised to be careful while uploading their photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly on their online application form.
4. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the form separately through On-line mode only and separate application fees will be applicable.
5. Applications without the prescribed fee or incomplete in any respect would not be considered and summarily be rejected.
6. The decision of the Competent Authority of AIIMS Bibinagar in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, penalty for false information, mode of selection (CBT/Skill Test), conduct of examination(s), allotment of examination centres, selection and allotment of posts/organizations to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
7. In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority, in case of selection.
8. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
9. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel the selection process and the same may be communicated any mode to the candidate.
10.The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
11. All information/updates pertaining to this advertisement including syllabus, CBT/Skill Test and result etc. will be displayed on the JIPMER website, which is https:://www.jipmer.edu.in
Instructions – Do’s And Dont’s:
1. Candidates are requested to be available in their allotted exam centres 2 hou rs before the commencement of the exam to avoid unnecessary tussle in the last minute. They also advised to visit the exam venue one day before the examination.
2. Candidates should carry ONLY Hall Ticket along with Valid Identity proof (in original) and photocopy (Xerox) of the same ID proof inside the hall. Candidate will NOT be allowed to take the examination without valid Hall Ticket & Valid ID Proof other than mentioned below will NOT be permitted/accepted under any circumstances 1. Aadhaar 2. E-Aadhaar with validated digital signature 3. Indian Passport 4. Voter ID
3. The candidate is solely responsible to get the signature and seal of the Centre Representative/Invigilator on their Hall ticket. Failure to do so is liable for disqualification. Before leaving the hall, photocopy of the ID proof should be handed over to Invigilator.
4. Biometric authentication through digital device and hard copy of signature and fingerprint in attendance sheet will be taken. Cooperation of the candidate is solicited.
5. Candidate will NOT be permitted to take any other papers except hall ticket and Valid Identity proof (in original) and photocopy (Xerox) of the same ID proof inside the hall.
6. Cellular phones, calculators, watch, alarm clocks, digital watches with built-in-calculators / memory, ear phones and other electronic gadgets etc. will not be permitted. (Arrangements will NOT be made by the duty staff for safe keeping and returning the above gadgets if brought). Candidates are solely responsible for the safe keeping of their belongings
7. In case any candidate is caught or found to use any unfair means he / she shall be liable for summarily disqualification.
8. Use of unfair means /impersonation will lead to summarily cancellation of selection / appointment.
9. AIIMS Bibinagar reserves the right to reschedule the date / time of the examination, depending upon local conditions.
10. Candidates taking the Written (Computer Based Test) Examination will be subjected to thorough frisking before being allowed into the hall.
11. Biometric finger print and image capture will be done for every candidate on the day of Examination inside the examination hall by the authorized personnel.
12. The candidate must show, on demand, the hall ticket for admission in the examination hall. A candidate who does not produce the hall ticket, he/she will not be admitted to the Examination Hall under any circumstances, by the Center Superintendent.
13. During the examination, the invigilator will check hall ticket of the candidates to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each candidate.
14. Candidates are advised to check the seating plan and identify the room / lab allotted as per their Hall Ticket number, which will be displayed outside the halls.
15. Candidates will not be permitted to leave the exam hall until the exam is over except acute health related issues.
16. Smoking in the Examination Hall is strictly prohibited.
17. Tea, coffee, cold drinks or food & snacks are NOT allowed in the Examination Halls.
18. The test will start exactly at the time mentioned in the Hall Ticket and an announcement to this effect will be made by the invigilator.
19. The candidate must sign in the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place and affix the Left Index Finger impression against the appropriate column of the attendance shee t. Failure to comply with this requirement will lead to the annulling of his candidature without any prior intimation.
20. For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of examination for any reason, re-examination shall NOT be held under any circumstances.
21. This Hall Ticket is issued subject to condition that if ineligibility is detected at any stage, the candidature will be cancelled.
22. Once inside the Examination Centre / Premises, all candidates will be under surveillance & activities will be monitored. Hence, candidates are advised NOT to indulge into any unlawful activities which will invite disqualification & legal actions.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bibinagar Rangapur Village, Bibinagar, Yadadri Bhuvanagiri District, Telangana 508126, India.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on Written Exam, Skill Test. The list of shortlisted candidates who will be eligible for certificate verification and Skill Test would be declared after completion of Computer Based Test and the marks of individual candidate will be made available on JIPMER Website https:://www.jipmer.edu.in Based on the result of the Competitive Written (Computer Based Test) Examination, the merit lists will be prepared based on scores obtained in the written (Computer Based Test). Success in the examination confers no right of appointment unless AIIMS Bibinagar is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects of appointment to the service/post.
How to Apply :
a) Submission Of Application : Through ON-LINE mode only. On Line Application User Interface :
1) Candidates are informed to apply on-line mode only. (Any other mode of applications will not be accepted/considered)
2) Log on to link in the Home page https:://www.jipmer.edu.in and navigate to the link “Apply on-line to the post of Group B & C – 2020 – AIIMS Bibinagar”.
3) Read the Advertisement in detail and instructions carefully.
4) The flow chart for filling application on-line given as Appendix (ANNEXURE – VII) in the Prospectus.
5) The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
On-line Registration of application closed on 31.08.2020 (Monday) till 04.30 P.M.
b) Note:- The candidates are advised to read the advertisement before starting online registration and ensure that no column is left blank. Request for rectification of any error committed in the application and refund of fees will not be considered under any circumstances Important Note:- The candidates are strictly advised to read the detailed advertisement and confirm themselves whether they are fulfill their required educational qualification, experience, age etc. in the respective post before starting online registration. Pre-verification of generated application will not been conducted. Successfully registered applicants will be provisionally permitted to take part in the online exam. Even though, if the candidate is provisionally shortlisted in the recruitment exam but if he/she does not fulfill the required educational qualification, experience, age etc. as per the advertisement notification during post verification, his/her name will be automatically removed from the short list. No further correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
c) Instructions For Uploading Photograph / Signature: A) One (1) Recent Colour Passport Size Photograph With Light Background Is Required. Black & White / Polaroid Photographs Are Not Acceptable. Important A. The Photograph Must Be Taken With A Placard While The Placard Is Being Held By The Candidate Indicating Name Of Candidate. B. The Name On The Photograph Should Be Legible. Example:note : Candidate Must Upload The Photograph, Signature And Certificates In The Correct Specified Fields. Do Not Make Any Mistake In Uploading Signature And Photograph. A) Candidate Must Have In Softcopy/digital Of Passport Size Photograph (30mm Width X 45mm Height) And Save It As “candidate Photograph.jpg” Provided By Photographer. Keep Size Of Photograph Minimum Size 10kb, As The Maximum Size Limit Is 80kb. B) Candidate Has To Affix His/her Signature In An Area Of 80mm Width X 35mm Height On Paper With A Black Ball Point Pen. Scan That Paper. Cut Signature Is Of 80mm Width X 35mm Height And Save It As “candidate Signature.jpg”. Keep Size Of Signature Minimum Size 10kb, As The Maximum Size Limit Is 80 Kb. Instruction For Uploading List Of Certificates (If Applicable) In Addition To That, The Following List Of Certificates To Be Uploaded Separately
1. Community Certificate (Ews/obc/sc/st) Certificate (If Applicable).
2. Persons Wth Disability (Pwd) Certificate (If Applicable) .
3. Exservicemen Certificate (If Applicable) .
4. Experience Certificate (If Applicable).
5. No Objection Certificate (If Applicable) Candidate Should Scan The Certificates Separately (Whichever Is Applicable) And Save It As Jpeg/jpg/pdf Format. Keep Size Of Certificate Within Limit Is 800 Kb (Maximum Size Wi Ll Be Allowed For Uploading The Certificates) Note: The Applicant Is Advised To Read The Advertisement Carefully Before Starting Online Registration And Ensure That No Column Is Left Blank. Candidates Are Advised To Go Through On-line Application User Interface Given As (Annexure – Vi) Before Filling Up The Application. In The Event Of Rejection Of The On-line Application Form, Correspondence / Request For Re- Consideration Will Not Be Entertained. Fresh Application With Another Payment Has To Be Made On-line. Refund Of Application Fee Will Not Be Entertained Under Any Circumstances (No Refund Of Fee Paid Earlier Will Be Done). The Applicants Are Therefore Required To Exercise Due Caution While Filling And Making Online Payment. The Application Once Submitted Is Final And No Request For Change In Any Data Filled By The Applicant Will Be Entertained At Any Stage. In Case The Candidate Has Found An Error Of Entry Committed By Him/her In The Application, A New Application Has To Be Submitted Along With The Prescribed Fee. The Earlier Application Will Automatically Stand Cancelled. No E-mail Or Written Communication Will Be Entertained In This Regard
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bibinagar.To Apply for the job posting from All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bibinagar, please click on the Apply Now button below.