1. Editor (Assamese): Written test and Interview
2. News ReadercumTranslator (Assamese): Written test, Voice test and Interview
1. Interested candidates are required to submit their filled-in applications to “The RNU Head, All India Radio, Chandmari, Guwahati – 781003” on or before 20th August, 2020 (Thursday.)
2. Photo copies of residential proof, educational and professional qualifications, experience, caste certificate if applicable and two passport size photographs should be enclosed with the applications.
3. No TA/DA will be given for any step of empanelment. Outstation candidates are not eligible to apply.
4. Candidates applying for more than one category are required to submit separate applications along with separate processing fee.
5. Last date for receiving of applications is 20.08.2020 (Thursday)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from All India Radio, please click on the Apply Now button below.