Applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment of Junior Research fellow (JRF) in DST-SERB sponsored project entitled “Comparative proteomics of exosomes of androgen- dependent cell lines and biofluids Of prostate cancer patients” under the supervision of Dr. Adaikkalam Vellaichamy, Associate professor, Anna University, Chennai-25 for a period of one year and extended till the end of project (maximum three years).
1. Name of the Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. No. of Posts: One
3. Duration: Maximum three years
4. Emoluments per month: Rs. 31,000/- + HRA
5. Essential Qualification: Post Graduate degree (M.Sc.) with first class in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, other Biological/life Sciences / post Graduate degree in professional courses (M. Tech) with first class in Biotechnology, Biopharmaceutical Technology & related subjects, Or M.S (By Research) with first class in Biotechnology & related subjects, and preferably selected through any of the following:
(a) Selected through National Eligibility Test — CSIR-UGC NET including Lectureship and GATE.
(b) Selected through national level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, 11Sc, 11SER etc.
6. Desirable: Experience in animal cell culture, analysis of proteins.