On 10/08/2020, Anna University announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.A, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Teaching Fellow.
Applications are invited from eligible, interested, suitable candidates for Teaching Fellows (Temporary) for various departments at College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025. The applicants should have the following qualifications.
1. Posts: Teaching Fellows
2. Qualification – First Class (UG and PG): Chemistry – B.E. M.E. Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering and Allied Engineering and Mechanical Engineering , Electronics and Communication Engineering – B.E. M.E. / M.Tech. ECE/Bio Medical Engineering and Applied Electronics /Communication Systems/ VLSI Design/Medical Electronics / Bio Medical Engineering. Civil Engineering – B.E. Ph.D. B.E. M.Tech. Civil Engineering and Structural Engineering Geoinformatics and Remote Sensing / Geoinformatics ,Geology – M.Sc. Ph.D. Geology / Applied Geology and Structural Geology/ Igneous Petrology/ Metamorphic Petrology/ Mineralogy / Economic Geology/ Ore Geology / Sedimentology / Palaeontology. Printing Technology – B.E. / B.Tech. M.E. / M.Tech. Printing Technology/ Printing Engineering and Printing and Packaging Technology .Mining Engineering – B.E. M.S. B.E. M.E / M.Tech. Mining Engineering and Mining Engineering (OR) Mining Engineering and Mining Engineering/ Mine Planning/ Mine Planning with mechanization / Mine Planning and Design / Mine Planning Engineering/ /Rock Mechanics / Mine Environment / Safety Engineering and Disaster Management in Mines / Opencast Mining / Rock Excavation Engineering / Tunneling and Underground Space Technology / Mineral Processing / Mining Machinery . Manufacturing Engineering – B.E. / B.Tech. M.E. / M.Tech. Mechanical Engineering / Manufacturing Engineering / Production Engineering and Computer Integrated Manufacturing / Manufacturing Engineering / Production Engineering / (CAD/CAM) / Design / Mechatronics) . Mathematics – M.Sc. M.Phil. Mathematics / Applied Mathematics and Mathematics . Industrial Engineering – B.E. / B.Tech. M.E. / M.Tech. Industrial Engineering / Industrial and Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering and Management / Production and Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering / Manufacturing Engineering and Industrial Engineering / Quality Engineering and Management / Industrial Engineering and Management / Engineering Design / Production Engineering . Information Science and Technology – B.E. / B.Tech. M.E. / M.Tech. Or M.S. Information Technology / Computer Science and Engineering IT / CSE / Software Engineering / Multimedia / Computer Systems / Computer Network Engineering , Mechanical Engineering – B.E. / B.Tech. M.E. / M.Tech. Mechanical Engineering/ Materials Science and Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Manufacturing/Allied branches and Materials Science and Engineering/ Metallurgical Engineering/Manufacturing Systems and Management/Production Engineering/Engineering Design/Thermal Engineering/Internal Combustion Engineering/CAD/ CAM/CIM/Energy Engineering/ Solar Energy/Allied Mechanical Engineering branches, English – M.A. M.Phil. English and English , Physics – B.Sc. M.Sc., M.Phil. / Ph.D. Physics Physics or Materials Science Physics
3. Salary (Per Month): Rs. 25, 000/-
4. Desirable: 75% and above in UG and PG. Two years in Teaching / Research / Industrial experience
1. All UG and PG degree programmes should be completed in regular mode only.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
3. The actual date and time of interview will be intimated by e_mail or by telephone to the shortlisted candidates.
4. Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates and on their own expenses.
5. The appointment is purely temporary and the duration will be six months which may be extended depending on the performance and on requirement basis with periodical break.
6. Selected candidates shall report for duty immediately.
7. The selection criteria would be as per the guidelines of Anna University.
8. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information and other documents submitted.
9. Write the name of the post, on top of the envelope.
10. Duly filled in application along with enclosed self attested photocopies of relevant certificates.
11. For every post separate application is need to be filled.
12. Full address, name of the district and pin code should be clearly mentioned in the envelope.
13. The selection committee decision will be final
The Dean, College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
Selection Procedure :
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
How to Apply :
The duly filled application in the prescribed format along with copy of degree and all other necessary certificates should be submitted at the following address in person or by post on or before 27.08.2020, 5.00 p.m. to The Dean, College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Anna University.To Apply for the job posting from Anna University, please click on the Apply Now button below.