On 17/08/2020, Madras Institute Of Technology announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech for the position of Teaching Fellow.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for teaching fellow (temporary) in Department of Computer Technology, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, ANNA UNIVERSITY, Chromepet, Chennai- 600 044. The applicants should have the following Qualifications as reported in the table shown below:
1. Posts:Teaching Fellow
2. No.of. Posts: 02
3. Name of the Department: Computer Technology
4. Essential Qualification First Class in U.G. and P.G. Degree: B.E./B.Tech Computer Science & Engg./ Information Technology . M.E./M.Tech Computer Science & Engg./ Information Technology
5. Salary (Per month): Rs. 25,000
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview after scrutinizing the applications.
2. The actual date and time of written test and interview will be intimated by e-mail or by telephone to the shortlisted candidates.
3. Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates.
4. Candidates attending the interview will do so at their own expenses.
5. The positions are purely temporary and the duration is for 6 months which may be extended depending on the performance with periodical breaks.
6. Selected candidates shall report for duty immediately.
7. The selection criteria would be as per the guidelines of Anna University.
8. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information and other documents submitted.
9. The performance of the candidates will be monitored for 3 months and further confirmation will be based on their performance.
The Dean, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai-600 044
Selection Procedure :
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview after scrutinizing the applications.
How to Apply :
In case there is more number of applicants, a written test will be conducted to short list/ select the candidates for oral interview. The duly filled application in the prescribed format along with copy of all degree certificates and all other necessary certificates should be submitted to the following address in person or by post on or before 31-08-2020, 5:00 P.M. The Dean, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai-600 044.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Madras Institute Of Technology.To Apply for the job posting from Madras Institute Of Technology, please click on the Apply Now button below.