1. Starting Date to apply online: 10–08-2020
2. Last Date to Apply Online: 31-08-2020
1. These posts will be given pay scales as per central pattern. Salary and emoluments will be paid as per Government of Punjab (Department of Personnel) letter No. 7/204/2012-4FP1/66, dated 15-01-2015 and amendments done in this letter from time to time.
2. a) Knowledge of Punjabi:- No person shall be appointed to any post in any service by direct appointment unless he has passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language, which may be specified by the Government from time to time. b) Provided further that where educational qualifications for a post in any service are lower than the Matriculation standard, then the person so appointed shall have to pass an examination of Punjabi Language equivalent to Middle standard. c) Provided further where a War Hero, who has been discharged from defence service or paramilitary forces on account of disability suffered by him or his widow or dependent member of his family, is appointed under the instructions issued in this behalf by the Government, the person so appointed will not be required to possess aforesaid knowledge of Punjabi Language. d) Provided further that where a ward of defence service personal, who is bonafide resident of Punjab State, is appointed by direct appointment, he/she shall have to pass an examination of Punjabi Language equivalent to Matriculation standard or he shall have to qualify a test conducted by the Language Wing of the department of Education of Punjab Government with in a period of two years from the date of his appointment.
3. Reservation will be as per applicable rules and Punjab Government Policy Guidelines. Number of posts given in the advertisement for reserved category is provisional.
4. The SC/ BC category certificate should be in accordance with the instructions of the Department of Welfare Punjab and the certificate for the Ex-Serviceman, Freedom Fighters, Economically Weaker Section and Sports persons categories should be in accordance with the instructions of the concerned Department.
5. Candidates should select their categories carefully, because candidates belonging to categories other than General Category are entitled to fee concession/ exemption, age relaxation and job reservation. The Category once selected/filled will not be changed under any circumstances. Candidates shall submit certificates issued by the Competent Authority in support of their claim to a particular category.
6. Ex-serviceman/ Lineal Descendent of Ex-serviceman (LDESM/ Grand children of Gallantry Award Winners who have domicile of Punjab are eligbile for reservation under the Ex-serviceman category. LDESM/ Grand children of Gallantry Award Winners shall be considered against the vacancies for Exserviceman Only if no Ex-servicemen are available. In case sufficient numbers of Ex-servicemen are available, then LDESM shall be treated as General Category candidates.
7. Sportspersons seeking reservation under Sports quota should have Sports Gradation Certificate issued by Director Sports, Punjab as per the latest instructions to claim benefit under this category. The relevant certificate should be there with the candidate as on the last date of the submission of the online application. No extra time will be given to candidates in this respect.
8. The qualification of candidates should be prior to the last date of filling the applications.
9. No TA/DA will be paid for the journeys performed for the written test/ counselling etc.
10. The candidate applying for more than one post shall have to apply separately, along with necessary fees.
11. Candidates are requested to mention their sub category viz-a-viz Caste in online application form.
12. Department has not any mechanism to check the certificates of candidates who are applying online. If, at any stage certificate of the candidate is found fictitious / bogus or ineligible, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled and action will be taken according to law.
13. Mere qualifying the written examination would not make the candidates eligible for appointment until and unless they produce Police Verification certificate, clearance of criminal charges if any pending against him/her in the court of law and other Police actions to the satisfaction of department.
14. Only those Government employees shall be eligible to issue appointment letters who are certified by the Head of the Department as not having any pending disciplinary proceedings or undergoing punishment under Punjab Civil Services (Punishment and Appeal) Rules, 1970, or any other material disqualification in terms of integrity and professional misconduct and necessary NOC should be obtained from the Head of the Department.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online Last Date: 31.08.2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, please click on the Apply Now button below.