1. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
2. All Minimum Eligibility conditions as mentioned in the advertisement shall also be considered as Essential Eligibility conditions. The Company shall be within its rights to reject the candidature of an applicant at any stage of selection process if the applicant does not meet the minimum eligibility conditions.
3. No claim of possession of a qualification equivalent to a prescribed qualification would be entertained and decision of the Company in this regard would be final and binding.
4. In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is Liable For Being Rejected Summarily without any correspondence.
5. Incomplete applications, applications not as per the prescribed format or applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY without any correspondence.
6. All the details given in the online application form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
7. Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
8. The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
9. All minimum eligibility qualifications, where applicable, should be recognized by UGC/AICTE/ Govt. of India/State Govt and from UGC/AICTE/ Govt. of India/State Govt recognized/ affiliated institutes/ colleges/ universities as on the date of passing. Candidates, shall be required to submit an undertaking in the prescribed format to that effect at the time of submission of original testimonials before being advised for Medical Examination. Application of such shortlisted candidates not submitting the undertaking in the prescribed format shall be summarily rejected & no refund of fees (submitted if any) shall be made. In the event where the qualification acquired is not found to be recognized by UGC/AICTE/ Govt. of India/State Govt recognised University/ Institutes post selection, the appointment shall be terminated without further notice.
10. The job description(s) mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the company and discretion of the management.
11. Only short-listed candidates who are found prima facie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
12. Category (SC/ST/OBC[NCL]/PWBD/Ex-Servicemen/General) once mentioned in the application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
13. The Candidates should correctly enter the Start Date & End Date in DD.MM.YYYY FORMAT for work experience details as the same shall be reckoned for checking eligibility against Post Qualification relevant Experience. If any data not entered or incorrectly entered, the application shall be rejected without any correspondence with the candidate.
14. The OBC candidates who belong to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for relaxation of age and/or for consideration against reserved positions
15. Relaxations / Reservations etc. for SC/ST, PWBD, OBC (Non Creamy Layer) & EWS will be as per Government Rules.
16. Candidates from SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/PwBD category should produce the original caste/ class/ disability certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format as given in our website as per the guidelines of Government of India in support of their claim, at the time of interview. In case, the candidate fails to produce the certificate issued by Competent Authority, his / her candidature will not be considered and his/ her travelling expenses will not be reimbursed.
17. Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement or such information is not supported by appropriate documentary evidence.
1. The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
2. Those short listed for the Selection Process shall be intimated through e-mail.
3. Only short-listed candidates who are found prima facie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
1. Last date of receipt of online applications has been extended upto 2359 hours on 10th August, 2020.
2. Candidates are advised to complete the application process within official working hours i.e. 18:00 hours on 10th August, 2020 as technical support may not be available after 18:00 Hours. No request for consideration of application/ candidature shall be entertained by the Company in case a candidate is unable to complete application process due to a technical issue after 18:00 hours on 10th August, 2020.
3. For any queries please submit a feedback on the feedback section on our website https://balmerlawrie.com/feedback.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Balmer Lawrie, please click on the Apply Now button below.