Applications Are Invited From Eligible Medical Practitioners For The Post Of Part Time Medical Consultant At Bank Of Baroda, Zonal Office, Hyderabad Zone, Hyderabad.
1. Basic Qualification: General Medicine a. M.D. in general medicine (P.G. Qualification recognized by Medical Council of India) with at least three years’ experience after passing M.D. b. In case Doctors with M.D. Qualification are not available, Doctors with Basic Qualification of M.B.B.S. and having at least 5 years of experience after passing M.B.B.S.
2. Working Hours: Minimum 15 hours per week (Monday to Saturday) At the Bank’s designated center in Himayathnagar Proposed Timings: 03:00 pm to 05:30 pm
3. Period of Contract: Initially, the appointment shall be for a period of one year and on satisfactory completion of the same, the duration of the contract shall be for a period of three years, including the initial period of first year..
4. Review of Contract :The terms of contract will be reviewed after a period of three years.
5. Consolidated Fees (inclusive of petrol / conveyance expenses): i) MD (Medicine) – Rs. 30000 p.m. . ii) MBBS (Medicine) – Rs. 25000 p.m.
6. Compounder Fees Rs. 4000 p.m.
7. Termination of Contract: The contract can be terminated by one month’s notice on either side at any time during the subsistence of the period of contract.
8. Other Conditions: Part-time Medical Consultants shall not be eligible for any benefits as available to Part-time/ Full-Time employees of the Bank i.e. they will not be eligible for any Leave, Leave Fare Concession, Provident Fund, Gratuity or any other terminal benefits, Bonus, Reimbursement of Medical Expenses, Brief Case, Newspaper etc. No person will be allowed to be engaged by the Medical Consultants. The Consultants have to make their own arrangements for providing substitute during their absence at their own cost. Except the services of the Compounder, no other person will be allowed to be engaged by the part time Medical Consultants.
9. Number of Post: 01.