Jawaharlal Nehru Hospital and Research Centre of Bhilai Steel Plant, the 860 bedded Hospital with state of the art equipment is a prestigious medical institution situated in the heart of Chhattisgarh and a command centre for delivering health care having all the specialities related to Medicine and Surgery and well supported by super-speciality services like Neurology, Neuro-Surgery, Gastro-Enterology, Cardiology and Investigative Services with latest gadgets. The institution is reputed for its state-of-the-art 22 bedded ICU/ ICCU complex, 22 bedded Burns Unit, 36 bedded Radiation & Medical Oncology Unit and a National Model OHS Centre. The institution is recognized for DNB Post Graduate training by National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, in 11 disciplines.Bhilai Steel Plant invites Doctors, fulfilling the eligibility criteria as given below, to appear in the Walk-ininterview for engagement as Specialist/GDMO/ Super Specialist (Cardiology), on contractual basis, for its hospitals at Bhilai and its Mines:
1. Posts: General Duty Medical Officer
2. No.of. Posts: 06
3. Essential Qualification: MBBS
4. Rates of Monthly Consolidated Remuneration: Rs. 77,000/- per month
Other Terms & Conditions
1. Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from recognized College/Institute of State/Central Govt.
2. All certificates & documents in support of eligibility will be verified only during document verification process before walk-in-interview and any candidate who does not fulfil the eligibility criteria will not be allowed to appear for the interview. Therefore candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility and bring the requisite documents (original along with a copy of self-attested photocopies of the certificates/documents) in support of their eligibility before appearing for the walk-in-interview.
3. The engagement is purely on “contractual basis” and is not to be construed as giving rise to any right of regular appointment in Bhilai Steel Plant in any manner whatsoever.
4. Company reserves the sole authority to consider the cases as per its rules and decision of the company in this regard shall be firm & binding.
5. Company reserves the right to reject any application OR cancel the candidature OR the whole process of interview OR admit less than the no. of doctors indicated above, without assigning any reason thereof and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
6. Candidature of an applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of the selection process or after selection, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is found not to be in conformity with requisite eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
7. No PF/Gratuity or any other benefit shall be payable.
8. The Doctors engaged shall not be eligible for Non-Practicing Allowance.
9. The Doctors engaged shall be eligible for Maternity leave as per Maternity Benefit Act, 1961 subject to fulfilment of conditions stipulated in the Maternity Benefit Act, 1961.
10. The performance of the Doctor so engaged will be reviewed on annual basis and the tenure can be curtailed or extended, subject to satisfactory performance.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-interview 12. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Durg.
Human Resource Development Centre,
(Near BSP Main Gate),
Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai
Selection Procedure :
i) Document Verification : Only those candidates who are found eligible by the Document Verification Committee will be allowed to appear in the Interview. ii) Interview – For final selection, merit list will be prepared in descending order separately for each discipline & category on the basis of total marks obtained in the Interview. Candidates responding to this advertisement for “Engagement of Doctors on contractual basis” in BSP will have to fill in the application form given at Annexure-I and bring the duly filled-in application form along with the supporting documents (original along with a copy of self-attested photocopies of the certificates/documents) mentioned as under at the time of walk-in interview. No other mode of application will be accepted
How to Apply :
Date 25.8.2020 (Tuesday).Date 25.8.2020 (Tuesday) Venue Human Resource Development Centre, (Near BSP Main Gate), Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai . Verification of Document before interview Between 10 am to 12 am . Interview Between 12 am to 5 pm on the same day. Only those candidates who are found eligible by the Document Verification Committee will be allowed to appear in the Interview. . Candidates should come well prepared to stay during this period, as required Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as specified above may attend the Walk-in Interview on the above date, time and venue with the duly filled in Application Form (Annexure-1) with four (4) recent passport size colour photograph and the following certificates/documents in original along with a copy of self-attested photocopies of the certificates/documents:
a) Proof of Date of Birth (Class X/Matriculation certificate of recognized Board/Council)
b) All educational certificates and mark sheets from class X/matriculation onwards.
c) Valid Registration Certificate issued by MCI or any State Medical Council or Valid practitioner license.
d) Experience Certificate showing relevant post qualification experience from the employer. (In case of retired employees, service certificate issued by the parent organization should be given).
e) Photo Identity Proof (either Voter ID, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport).
f) Address proof.
g) Caste Certificate (if applicable).
h) A self-certificate that he/she has not separated under Voluntary retirement/separation (For ex-employees of SAIL and other PSUs/Govt. Only)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Bhilai Steel Plant.To Apply for the job posting from Bhilai Steel Plant, please click on the Apply Now button below.