1) Candidates are required to apply online through website: https://biadabihar.in .
2) Entries in the application form shall be required to be filled only in English.
3) Candidates applying online need NOT send hard copy of the Online Application filled by them online or any other document/certificate/testimonial to the BIADA Office. However they are advised to take printout of the Online Application and retain it for further communication with the BIADA.
4) The Candidates applying for the recruitment should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions as per published notice for recruitment. Their candidature at all the stages of the selection will be purely provisional and subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
5) BIADA takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents at subsequent stages of the selection process.
6) Online Application process must be completed on or before last date of form submission i.e. Date of Online Application: 07.08.2020 to 27.08.2020 , after which the web-link will be disabled
Before starting to fill up the on-line application, keep ready with you the following details / documents / Informationa) Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least 1 year).b) Personal and Educational qualification details with scanned mark sheet & certificate.c) Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 200 KB.d) Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 200 KB.e) Debit / Credit Card details for online payment (Rs. 500/-).Action1 : Fill Application
Action 2 : Uploading image (Photograph, Signature & Documents)
Action 3 : Make Payment
Action 4 : Print ApplicationAction 1: Fill ApplicationFill the details on the online application form. Since your eligibility will be screened based on the information furnished by you, you are required to exercise sufficient care to correctly furnish the details of your Qualification, Experience etc.Once the application submitted and payment done, then the filled information will not be changed.Action 2 : Uploading images & DocumentsUpload Photograph Photograph must be a recent passport size color picture. Make sure that the picture is in color, taken against a light-colored, preferably white background, and has no harsh shadows. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. Also, ensure that both ears are visible in the picture. image should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format. Size of file should be not be more than 200 kb.Upload Signature -Sign on white paper with Black ink pen and scan it. Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page and ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 200 kb. Please note that this signature would appear on the Admit Card, and if it does not match the signature on the answer sheet at the time of the written test or at the time of Interview, the candidature will be cancelled.The image should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format. Size of file should not be more than 200 kb.Upload Documents – Before starting to fill up the on-line application, keep ready with you the scanned mark sheet &certificate (in single file) and experience certificate. documents should only be in .pdf format. Size of file should not be more than 500 kb of a single file.Action 3 : Make PaymentAll candidates must have to pay the requisite fee Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred) only through online mode. Once payment made is not refundable under any circumstances.
NOTE: Once the payment has been made(ONLINE) you will not be allowed to change/ modify any informationAction 4 : Print ApplicationCandidate must keep a printout of the application form and acknowledgement receipt at the time of form submission for their record.Online Application process must be completed on or before last date of form submission i.e. Date of Online Application: 07.08.2020 to 27.08.2020 , after which the web-link will be disabled.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from BIADA.To Apply for the job posting from BIADA, please click on the Apply Now button below.