On 27/07/2020, Bihar Agricultural University announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, MCA for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Applications are invited for the engagement of Junior Research Fellow (SRF) on contractual and temporary basis in the project entitled “Site specific crop pest and disease diagnostics and their management using Unmanned Aerial Vehicle & Artificial Intelligence” under RKVY, Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour
1. Post: Junior Research Fellow
2. Vacant Position: 02 (Two)
3. Category: UR (01) & EBC (01)
4. Emoluments /month: Rs.31,000/- (Rupees Thirty One Thousand) per month + HRA as admissible
5. Note: UR = Un–reserved, EBC= Extremely Backward Class
6. Essential Qualifications:
i. Masters’ degree in Life Sciences/ Computer Application with UGC/CSIR/ICAR-NET or GATE qualification. Candidates having relevant experience in crop pest & disease identification/mobile app
development/ data handling/ software development will be preferred.
ii. The candidate must has Master’s Degree with at least 60 % marks OR, equivalent overall grade point average in the above subject with relevant years of Bachelor’s degree.
iii. A relaxation of 5 % may be provided (from 60% to 55% of marks) at Master’s degree level for candidates under SC/ST category.
Terms and conditions:
1. Selected candidate is required to work full time in respective project for at least 06 months from the date of joining on contractual basis. However, further extension in engagement period may be allowed depending upon the satisfactory performance of the candidate.
2. After expiry of the project, the service will automatically stand terminated without any notice. Candidate will have no legal right, whatsoever for further absorption/re-engagement in the concerned project.
3. The positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the duration of the project.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Nodal Officer, RKVY-cumDirector Extension Education, Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour, Bhagalpur-813210, Bihar
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Desirous and eligible candidates may apply with their Bio-data containing name, father’s name, permanent and postal address, date of birth, academic qualifications, experiences, etc. to the office of the Nodal Officer, RKVY-cumDirector Extension Education, Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour latest by 27.08.2020 at 05.00 PM or personally on 28.08.2020 up to 11.00 AM and appear in the interview with original documents on 28.08.2020 at 03.00 PM.
2. E mail:[email protected]
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Bihar Agricultural University, please click on the Apply Now button below.