BITS Pilani, K K Birla Goa Campus invites applications for the position of Office Assistant. The position details are as follows:
1. Post Name: Office Assistant
2. Industry / Service: Higher Education
3. Job Type: Regular, Full time
4. Reporting to: Associate Dean – Alumni Affairs
5. Will also work very closely with: Key Internal: Students Key External: Alumni
6. No. of Positions & Job Location: One Position in K.K. Birla Goa Campus
7. Principal Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
i. To establish and build relationships with a wide range of Alumni through effective communication, engagement, networking and event management that will promote good Alumni Relations for BITS Pilani.
ii. Develop and execute communication plans in line with strategy (A) Identify communication strategy (Print and Digital) according to the target group.
(B) Develop a communication plan accordingly.
i. Regular communication with alumni through Newsletters, Flyers, E-mails, Social Media platforms.
ii. Develop and implement event management strategy – Plan and manage events and programs round the year.
iii. Facilitate alumni liaison with internal offices of BITS Pilani.
8. Qualification and Personal Profile:
i. Graduate in Business Management / Mass Communication with 3 – 5 years of relevant experience.
ii. Experience in corporate communication and event management will be preferred.
iii. Relevant experience in conceptualizing and managing events – networking, fundraising, etc and coordinating with media.
9. Other Skill and Ability Requirements: Technical Knowledge: Basic knowledge of MS-Word, Excel & PowerPoint. Behavioral Competencies: Communication & Interpersonal skills, Persuasion skills, Excellent Presentation skills.
10. Compensation: Suitable candidate will be placed in Level 4 with a minimum pay of Rs. 25,500/- per month plus DA and other benefits as per Institute Norms.