BITS Pilani, K. K. Birla Goa Campus invites applications for the position of Office Assistant. The position details are as follows:
1. Posts: Office Assistant
2. Reporting to Dean – Sponsored Research & Consultancy Division (SRCD)
3.Will also work very closely with Key Internal: Technology Transfer Officer (TTO), Faculty, Deputy Registrar, Accounts Key External: Funding Agencies, Industry
4. Principal Accountabilities & Responsibilities : Preparation of various types of Notes for Approvals (NFAs). Handling of agreement document for TTO / Dean – SRCD, etc. meetings / visits of industry, startups, with TTO and Dean – SRCD. Preparation of documents related to processes with input from TTO & Dean – SRCD. Preparation of UCs for the sanctioned projects, as required by the funding agency as per requirement. Keeping record of university agreements / papers / approvals of TTO & Dean – SRCD. Handling complete administrative functions of the Research Support office to support routine operations coordinating with other institute functions. Any other responsibility assigned by the Dean from time to time
5. Qualification and Personal Profile Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 3 years of experience in an office setting. Prior experience in an educational institute may be preferred.
6. Other Skill and Ability : Should have excellent knowledge and hands-on experience with computers especially MS-Office. Should possess excellent IT and word-processing skills and ability to record ata accurately and undertake data processing. Should possess good command over English. Should have good communication skills.
7. Compensation Suitable candidate will be placed in Level 4 with a minimum pay of Rs. 25,500/- per month plus DA and other benefits as per Institute Norms.