On 04/08/2020, BNPM announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, Diploma for the position of Site Engineer.
Hiring Of Site Engineer (Civil) Purely On Contract Basis For A Temporary Period Of One (01) Year. The company is looking forward for high calibre and talented young professional to look after the construction activities of the multi-floor residential/staff quarters in the company premises.
1. Name of the Post: Site Engineer (Civil) on contract
2. No of Post: 01 Post
3. Essential Educational Qualification (as on 21.08.2020): BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering (Full time) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized Indian University /Institute as approved by AICTE; OR Diploma in Civil Engineering (Full time) with minimum 60% Marks in aggregate from a recognised Indian University /Institute
4. Essential Experience (as on 21.08.2020): 02 years Post qualification experience for BE/B.Tech candidates / and 05 years Post qualification experience for Diploma holders. Experience is required in Construction Industry having worked in civil construction projects (Residential complex/Apartment) in a reputed organisation.
5. Remuneration: Rs.30,000/- pm
1. The current invitation is purely on contract basis for a temporary period for providing high quality services and for attending to specific and time-bound jobs. The appointment would be on full-time basis and they would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of engagement with BNPMIPL.
2. The engagement is of a temporary (non-official) nature and can be cancelled at any time without assigning any reason. The engagement does not confer any right whatsoever for any future regular employment in BNPMIPL and should be treated as fixed term contract engagement only
3.Increment : He/she shall not be entitled for any increase in his/her remuneration;
4.Leave and other facilities: He/she will be entitled for one day casual leave per calendar month or 12 days in a year and shall not be entitled for any other kind of leave during the period of employment with us.
He/she will be entitled for free/subsidised food facility in BNPM Canteen as applicable to Officer of the Company and shall be covered under Personal Accidental Insurance coverage;
5.Travelling Expenses on Tour: He/she shall be entitled for actual TA/DA, Hotel Charges etc. on official tour. For the purpose of admissibility of TA/DA on Tour, entitlement will be equated with that of Engineer/ Officer rank of the Company.
6.Other Allowances: No other facilities like DA, accommodation, telephone, medical, PLI etc., would be admissible.
The Managing Director, Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited, Administrative Building, Paper Mill compound, Note Mudran Nagar Mysuru – 570003
Selection Procedure :
1. After receipt of applications and scrutiny, the eligible candidates will be provisionally shortlisted for Written Test and/ Personal Interview, which will be notified to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail/post and shall be hosted in the company’s website
2. The applicants are requested to visit the company’s website www.bnpmindia.com for any information regarding schedule of interview/selection process etc.
How to Apply :
1. The Candidates applying for the post mentioned above are advised to submit the application in the prescribed format published herewith on one side only on A4- size paper along with a self-certified copy of testimonials/ certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, and any other relevant certificates along with a self-certified recent passport size photograph
2. The applicants are requested to visit the company’s website www.bnpmindia.com for any information
3. Applications, complete in all respects along with enclosures should be sent only to the following address by Ordinary/Speed post so as to reach on or before 21.08.2020, 17.00 hrs .
4. BNPM will not be responsible for Postal delay or loss/ Non-delivery thereof. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BNPM, please click on the Apply Now button below.