1. Posts: Research Associate (Pharma & Chemical Sector)
2. Educational Qualification Post Graduate, with preference for MBA /CFA / CA or equivalent from recognized Universities in India/overseas. Valid NISM Series XV certification required.
3. Minimum Experience 2-3 Years
4. CTC OFFERED Compensation will not be limiting factor for the right candidate and will be discussed on a case by case basis.
5. Job Description / Responsibilities . Assist the analyst in covering companies, sector/s and macro in the economy, and tracking key companies and news flow for those companies and sectors . Be part of well reputed established research team serving domestic and foreign institutional investors, and other relevant investor segments . Assisting in equity research analysts in Initiating Coverage, Quarterly updates of stocks / companies, Event driven reports . Interact with sales team as required for communicating research ideas and handling queries . Interact with investors as required, handle queries .Coordination with internal production team for producing research reports
6. Job specific skills Applicants should have – : Strong accounting, analytical and forecasting skills . Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel – Specially in modeling / spreadsheet) . Excellent oral & written communication skills : Strong understanding of Financial Ratios/Valuation Techniques/ Financial Modeling . Should have worked on databases (Bloomberg, Factset etc) . Ability to work independently and also as part of a team