1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the post of Field Assistant (GD).
2. This being a regional direct recruitment on language basis, it must be noted that candidates fulfilling the laid down eligibility conditions, who are domiciled in NE region, and know any of the requisite languages with proficiency to read, write and speak in the concerned language as per Para1 of the advertisement, only are eligible to apply for the post of Field Assistant (GD).
3. The selection to the post will be made on the basis of Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview with an in-built mechanism to verify the claimed language proficiency in concerned language.
4. Candidates should be within the prescribed age-limit and should possess the prescribed educational qualification as on 15.05.2020. “The prescribed educational qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for selection process.”
5. The detailed scheme of selection process comprising Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (Qualifying in nature) and Interview, is as under: Note:- (i) Only, those candidates, who qualify the Written Examination, will be called for PET. Interview would be held for those declared qualified in the PET. The selection process is tentatively scheduled to be held in the month of September-October 2020.
6. Candidates are required to send their applications in prescribed format incorporated in the advertisement. Application submitted by the candidate which is not in the prescribed format is liable to be rejected. Form should be filled in English Capital (Block) letters only. The format may be photocopied/typed on A-4 size paper. Candidates should use either Black ink or Blue ink for filling up the application.
7. Candidates are advised to furnish correct information regarding their age, educational qualification, Caste/Category (i.e. SC/ST/OBC) and domicile status in the application form. Self-attested copies of the certificate pertaining to age, educational qualifications, experience of working in any job/specialized field and Caste/Category etc are required to be attached with the application form. SC/ST/OBC certificate is required to be furnished as per the specimen annexed. Format of certificate for availing age relaxation by candidates belonging to ex-servicemen category is also annexed. Submission of SC/ST/OBC certificate in any other format will not be accepted.
8. You are required to submit a self-attested copy of domicile certificate as proof of your residence/local status, failing which your candidature will not be considered for direct recruitment to the post. Apart from the domicile certificate issued by State Government, Voter ID Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card and Indian Passport will also be considered as domicile proof.
9. Candidates should fill in only one application for the post of Field Assistant (GD) even if they want to be considered for more than one language. In the event of knowledge of multiple languages, they should indicate the languages known out of the 12 languages required for this post, as per order of their preference. If a candidate applies for the post in more than one language, he/she would be considered for selection for the post against vacancy of only one language with deference to his/her preference of languages.
10. Any cutting or overwriting in any part of the application form will render it liable to be rejected. Candidates are, therefore, advised to take special care while filling the application form.
11. Do not leave any column blank. Incomplete application will be rejected.
12. Use only international form of numerals while filling up the application form i.e. 1,2,3 etc.
13. Persons, who are already in Government Service, should route/submit their applications through respective office / department and should enclose “No Objection Certificate” obtained from the authority competent to issue such NOC. Applications received directly are liable to be rejected.
14. Candidates may note that the job of a Field Assistant (GD) involves field postings at arduous locations with All India Transfer liability.
15. Medical standard of the candidates would be as per the Central Government guidelines applicable to Group ‘C’ posts.
16. Selection of candidates is confined to those who are domiciled in NE region. The venue/centre for written examination/PET/interview shall be in prominent cities in the States of NE region depending upon the number of candidates from different pockets and feasibility of holding such tests / interview.
17. The organisation will not be responsible for late / non receipt of call-letters for Written Examination/CPT/lnterview due to postal delay.
18. The employment carries with it a liability of transfer all over India.
19. Eligible candidates may please send their applications in the given proforma along with self-attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification (along with mark-sheet for each year of course) / experience / date of birth etc. from Matriculation onwards, recent passport size photograph (also self-attested), domicile certificate and copies of SC/ST/OBC certificates, if applicable, to Under Secretary (Pers.F), Cabinet Secretariat, Govt. of India, Room No. 1001, B-1 Wing, 10th Floor, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003, by speed post or registered post.
20. The last date of receipt of application is 31.08.2020.
21. Success in the selection process confers no right of appointment unless Government is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects of appointment to the service/post. The candidates applying for the selection process should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. Their admission at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification, at any time before or after the selection, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the selection process will be cancelled.
22.Incomplete and unsigned applications not accompanied by self attested copies of educational qualification, caste certificate, work experience, if any & photograph or those received after the last date will not be entertained.
23. The Cabinet Secretariat reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Secretary (Pers.F), Cabinet Secretariat, Govt. of India, Room No. 1001, B-1 Wing, 10th Floor, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Eligible candidates may please send their applications in the given proforma along with self-attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification (along with mark-sheet for each year of course) / experience / date of birth etc. from Matriculation onwards, recent passport size photograph (also self-attested), domicile certificate and copies of SC/ST/OBC certificates, if applicable, to Under Secretary (Pers.F), Cabinet Secretariat, Govt. of India, Room No. 1001, B-1 Wing, 10th Floor, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003, by speed post or registered post. The last date of receipt of application is 31.08.2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Cabinet Secretariat Government of India, please click on the Apply Now button below.