On 07/08/2020, CDFD announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Experimental Laboratory Manager.
CDFD, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, invites applications from Indian nationals for the following purely temporary vacancies in research project entitled “NATIONAL GENOMICS CORE” funded by DBT. CDFD wishes to fill up the following posts in the above project. The description of the positions and the Essential & Desirable qualifications for various vacancies are as follows:
1. Post Name: Experimental Laboratory Manager: (01 No. post)
2. Consolidated Emoluments: RS 50,000/- – 75,000/- p.m.
3. Essential qualifications:
a. Ph.D. in Genomics / Life Science subjects
b. Minimum 3 years’ post-Ph.D. experience in genomics platform technologies
4. Desirable Qualifications:
a. Degree/Diploma in Business Administration
b. Conversance with Quality Assurance and GLP
c. Proven track record of independent academic work and leadership
d. Two years’ experience in management of a service laboratory
5. Nature of Duty: Will manage and coordinate experimental laboratory facilities, execute projects in time bound manner and implement Quality Assurance and GLP measures.
General Terms & Conditions:
The general terms and conditions governing the Advertisement No. CDFD/EMPC/2/AUG’ 20 are as follows:
1. Depending on the qualifications, experience and recommendations of the Selection Committee, the selected candidates may be placed in a scale and designation lower than the grade advertised/applied (in the same group)
2. All these positions are purely temporary and are initially for a maximum of one year. They could be extended/terminated depending on the continuation of the project(s).
3. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped/Ex-service person/EWS applicants will be as per Govt. of India rules.
4. Relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped/Ex-service persons/Women applicants will be as per Govt. of India rules.
5. Any of the selected individuals may from time to time be assigned to perform any other duties commensurate with their qualifications, by the Director, CDFD.
6. The Director, CDFD reserves the right to suitably change/relax any of the above conditions. He also reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics, An autonomous institute of the Dept. of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India Inner Ring Road, Uppal, Hyderabad – 500039, Telangana, India
Selection Procedure :
Mere fulfilling the minimum qualifications will not entitle the candidate for being shortlisted for interview. The applications will be screened by a Committee and candidates found suitable will be shortlisted and interviewed through video conference. The decision of the Director, CDFD will be final in this respect and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates who fulfill the above conditions, should apply in the prescribed application form Online. Please upload soft copies of certificates in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, reservation category (if applicable). Please contact ngcrcrmt
2. Incomplete applications and applications without caste / disability certificate (if applicable) or the applications received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from CDFD, please click on the Apply Now button below.