Recruitment/Engagement of Director for RSETI and FLC Counselor on Contractual basis for DIST. ANUPPUR
1. Name of the Post: Director RSETI, FLC Counselor
2. Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University
3. Desirable: Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer/Rural Development Officer/Agriculture Officers converted to Mainstream of Banking/Lead District Managers and Faculty Leaders/Faculty members of Training Centers/Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. Shall be preferred.
4. Experience/other eligibility criteria: Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre in Bank. He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years. He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer. Should be well conversant with the local language. Should have retired from Scale-III or above for RSETIs and Should have retired from ScaleII or above for FLCs. Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district.
5. Contract Period, Amount And Other Travelling Expenses: The candidate shall be appointed on Contract basis for a period of one year. Renewal may be possible at Bank’s sole discretion in terms of extant policies and rules. Following conditions to be incorporated while issuing the Renewal of Contract letter to the member concerned. To submit Performance Appraisal to Regional Manager concerned one month in advance of expiry of contract. Subject to Performance under other various parameters as per Bank’s Performance Appraisal, the renewal of contract which will be sole prerogative of Bank shall be considered keeping in view the grading of minimum “B” of RSETI Centre, as per parameter prescribed by Govt. of India.
6. Contract Amount And Other Travelling Expenses: The contract amount shall be paid an amount equivalent to last pay & allowances drawn less the initial amount of Pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. payable thereon or Rs.25,000/- p.m. whichever is lower. Further a lump sum amount of Rs.5000/- per month shall be paid towards mobile, conveyance etc. However, the condition of “Last Pay & Allowance drawn by the Officer less the initial amount of pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc.” will be applicable only to the pension co-opted retired bank official of a Nationalized Bank and in case of non-pensioner, the candidate will be eligible only for Rs. 25,000/- p.m. together with lump sum amount of Rs.5000/- towards Mobile, Conveyance etc. Please note that no other benefits or charges shall accrue or be payable.
7. Job Profile: These officers shall be working as “Director RSETI ” and have to oversee the overall functioning of RSETI .