Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Jobs 2020 – Non Teaching Specialist Sub Cadre Jobs in New Delhi
On 31/07/2020, Central Health Service announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS, PG Diploma, MS/MD for the position of Non Teaching Specialist Sub Cadre.
1. Post Name: Non Teaching Specialist Sub-cadre
2. No of Vacancy: 23 (These Positions are available in various Speciality & Station)
3. Name and Pay Matrix of the posts:
i. Specialist Gr.lll : Level 11 of Pay Matrix Rs. 67700-208700/-
ii. Specialist Gr. II : Level 12 of Pay Matrix Rs. 78800-209200/-
iii. Specialist Gr. I : Level 13 of Pay Matrix Rs. 123100-215900-
4. Non Teaching Specialist Sub-cadre posts:
i. Specialist Grade lll ((Super Specialities) (Level-ll (Rs.67700- 208700) ): (i) A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of cducational qualifications includcd in Part II of thc Third Schedule should also lulfil the conditions specitied in subsection (3) of section l3 of the lndian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
(ii) Post-graduate degree in the concerned Speciality or Super-speciality mentioned in Section-A of Schedule VI from recognized Teaching Institute.
(iii) Three years’ experience in the concerned speciality or super speciality after obtaining the first Post-graduate degree.
5. Specialist Grade-lll (other than Super Spccialitics) ( Level- I I (Rs.67700-208700) ):
i. (i) A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part lI of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational Qualifications included in Part II ol the Third Schcdule should also fulfill the conditions specified in subsection (3) of section 13 of the lndian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956),
(ii). Post-graduate Degree or diploma in the concerned Speciality or Super-speciality mentioned in Section-A or Section-B in Schedule-Vl.
(iii). Three years’ experience in the concerned Speciality or super-speciality afier obtaining the first Post-graduate degree or 5 years’ expcrience alier obtaining the Post-graduate Diploma
6. Specialist Grade-III (Non-Clinical including Non-Medical) [LevelI I (Rs.67700-208700)):
(i) As indicated in ParrA, Section-A in Schedule-Vl.
(ii). Three years’ experience in the concerned Speciality or super-speciality after obtaining the first Post-graduate degree or 5 years’ experience after obtaining the Post-graduate Diploma.
7. For more Qualification Candidates must check in Official Notification.
Age: Not exceeding thirty-five years relaxable for Government Servants upto five years in accordance with the orders or instructions issued by the Government
1. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in India cannot the closing date prescribed lbr those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh division of Jammu and Kashmir state, Lahaul and Sriti district and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar islands Lakshadweep).
2. The Qualifications are relaxable at the discretior of the U.P.S.C, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in the case otherwise well qualified.
3. The qualification(s) regarding experience is/are relaxable at the discretion of the U.P.S.C, for reasons be recorded in writing in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes if at any stage of selection the U.P.S.C is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates ftom these communities possessing the requisitc expelience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
The Under Secretary (CHS-V), Room No. 752 A-wing, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110011
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. The matter has been examined by the competent authority and it has now been decided to extend the last date of receiving the applications through proper channel in response to this Ministry’s letter dated 22.06.2020 for appointment in CHS on deputation basis from 04.08.2020 to 31.08.2020.
2. Incomplete application(s) or applications received without above mentioned documents are liable to be summarily rejected
3. Eligibte officers, whose spouse are working in Central Government or State Government or Union Territories and have been transferred or are working at a place where CFIS posts exists, can also apply for deputation
4. It may kindly be ensure that applications of eligible candidates are forwarded to reach this Ministry by 31.08.2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Central Health Service, please click on the Apply Now button below.