1. Post Name: Teaching Specialist Sub-cadre:-
2. No of Vacancy: 9 (These Positions are available in various Speciality & Station)
3. Name and Pay Matrix of the posts:
i. Assistant Professor : Level 11 of Pay Matrix Rs. 67700-208700/-
ii. Associate Professor : Level 12 of Pay Matrix Rs. 78800-209200/-
iii. Professor : Level 13 of Pay Matrix Rs. 123100-215900-
4. Teaching Specialist Sub-Cadre Posts: (i) A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Scheclule (other than licentiate qualilications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part Il of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in subsection (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
(ii) Post-graduate degree in the concerned Specialty or Super-specialty mentioned in Section-A of Schedule Vl from recognized Teaching Institute.
(iii) Three years’ teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar or Assistant Proffessor or Lecturer in the concerned Speciality for Super-speciality in a recognized teaching institution after obtaining the first Postgraduate degree.
5. Asstt. Prof./Associate Prof. /Profcssor:
i. Pathology: Doctor Of Medicine (Pathology): or Diplomate National Board (Pathology); or Doctor of Philosophy (Pathology); or Doctor of Science (Pathology). Diploma in Clinical Pathology; or Diploma in Pathology and Bacteriology.
ii. Psychiatry: Doctor Of Medicine (Psychiatry); or Doctor of Medicine (Psychological Medicine); or Diplomate National Board (Psychitary/Psychological Medicine): or Doctor of Medicine (Medicine) or Diplomate National Board (Medicine) with Diploma in Psychological Medicine. Diploma in Psychological Medicine or Diploma in Psychiatry
iii. Anaesthesiology: Doctor of Medicine (Anaesthesiology); or Master of Surgery (Anaesthesiology); or Diplomate National Board (Anaesthesiology). Diploma in Anaesthesiology
iv. For more Qualification Candidates must check in Official Notification.