1. The Pay scale of post is as per the Central Government Pay structure as extended to C-MET and carry allowances like House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowance and Children’s Educational Allowance. This post is governed by National Pension Scheme (NPS) of Govt. of India and will be eligible for other benefits like Medical, LTC etc, as per C-MET norms and various government orders issued by GoI from
time to time.
2. Persons with disabilities may apply against the above post and will be considered along with other candidates, if otherwise found eligible. The post is identified suitable for physically handicapped (OA, OL, BL) Deaf and partially Deaf. OAOne Arm, OL-One Leg, BL-Both Legs
3. Those employed in Govt Dept/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies should send their application through proper channel within the closing date, or produce NOC at the time of written test, otherwise will not be allowed to appear for the Written Test.
4. Age Limit: The age limit is reckoned as on the last date for receipt of application; ie 31/08/2020 and for Special regions 15/09/2020.
5. Age Relaxation : (i) up to 10 years in the case of PWD having minimum 40% disability,
(ii) ex-servicemen by a period of service any armed force plus three years. The benefit of age relaxation, who is already in Government civil employment on regular basis is permitted only for securing another employment in a higher grade.
(iii) upto the age of 35 years to widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried (copy of death certificate husband/certified copy of the judgment/decree of the appropriate court to prove the fact of divorce) to be attached.
(iv) Five years relaxation to those already in Central/State Government, Central PSUs and Central Autonomous bodies and having at least three years regular service on permanent post.
(v) up to the age of 40 years to those already in the service of C-MET or any autonomous bodies of MeitY having at least three years regular service on a permanent post.
6. Candidates must ensure before applying the post that they are eligible according to the criteria stipulated in the advertisement. If the candidate is found ineligible at any stage of the recruitment processes, he/she will be disqualified and his/her candidature will be cancelled. Hiding of information or submitting false information will lead to cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment.
7. Mere fulfillment of the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for written test. If to many applicants are there, C-MET has full right to adopt any Screening criteria to get optimum number of candidates for selection test. The decision of the Centre in this regard will be final and binding on the Candidates. No correspondence will be entertained.
8. Canvassing in any form and or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post. No interim enquiry will be entertained. The candidates attempting to give false information/suppressing facts will be disqualified and are liable for debarment and/or legal action.
9. C-MET reserves the right to Revise/ Re-schedule/ Cancel/ Suspend/ Postpone/ Withdraw recruitment process without assigning any reason. The decision of C-MET shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained.
10. Those working in Government / Semi-Government/ Public sector undertakings / Autonomous / Corporate Bodies shall send hard copies of the applications through proper channel to the Administrative Officer, Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology, Panchawati, Off Pashan Road, Pune – 411008, Maharashtra.
The Administrative Officer, Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), 34/2B, Panchwati, Homi Bhabha Road, NCL (P.O.), Pune – 411 008 (Maharashtra)
Interested candidates may download application form from our website www.cmet.gov.in and send duly filled in application in the prescribed format, along with a non-refundable application fee (Pl. see Sl. No. 6). The completed application form in all respects along with passport-size photograph, self-attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualification, caste & experience should be sent in a sealed envelope super scribing “Application for the Post of Scientific Assistant-III” so as to reach on or before 31/08/2020 and those residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Spiti District and Pangi Subdivision of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Island, the applications must reach one or before 15/09/2020, to the following address:- “The Administrative Officer, Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), 34/2B, Panchwati, Homi Bhabha Road, NCL (P.O.), Pune – 411 008 (Maharashtra)”
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology, please click on the Apply Now button below.