Inviting applications from officials retired from Central Govt. services for rendering their services in the Central Information Commission- regarding. It is proposed to engage officials retired from Central Govt. service to render their services as Consultant in the Central Information Commission initially for six months as per details given below
1. Name of the Post: Consultant
2. Total Number of posts: One
3. Period of engagement: The period of will be initially for six months and engagement is further extendable as per requirement based on their performance.
4. Job Location: Central Information Commission, Baba Gangnath Marg Munirka, New Delhi -110067
5. Eligibility Criterion: Must have retired from central government service in the pay level 6 and above with experience in protocol duties
6. Experience: Must have experience in protocol duties
7. Remuneration Rs. 32,000/- (fixed) per month.
8. Leave: 10 days leave in a calendar year
9. Working Hours: Normal Office timings from 9:30 AM to 6.00 PM. Marking Biometric Attendance is mandatory. May also have to devote more time than usual to meet the exigencies of work.
10. Terms of engagement: The will be on hire & fire basis which is purely Engagement dependent on their work performance