l. The interview for the Young Professional-I (YP-I) will be conducted online through video conferencing / WhatsApp video call. The scheduled date & time of the interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates later through phone/email/ or uploaded on ICAR-CIFT website (httns://www.cift.res.in)
2. The interview will be conducted by strictly following COVID 19 guidelines given by Andhra Pradesh state govemment / Government of India. No candidates will be allowed to enter ICAR-CIFT, Visakhapatnam Research Centre campus for enquiries regarding the YP-I interview.
3.Only Indian citizens are eligible for appearing in the online interview.
4. Age limit: Maximum 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on last date of submission of application.
5. Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is permissible.
6. The Young professional-I position is purely on temporary basis. The selected candidates shall have no right/claim for regular appointment or absorption at ICAR-CIFT at any point of time. Only the candidates having essential qualification will only be considered for interview.
7. Candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility like age, qualification etc. before appearing for the interview.
8. Candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility like age, qualification etc. before appearing for the interview.
9. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to cancellation of candidature or
10. Person already in employment should submit “No objection Certificate” from their present employer.
12. The selected candidates will be stationed at Visakhapatnam and may have to conduct field work involving frequent travel, laboratory works and survey as and when required.
13. The eligible candidates are requested to send their duly filled scanned copy of Application Form affixing a passport size photograph on the top and declaration duly signed in the application form annexed with duly self-attested all supporting documents/ certificates such as (Proof for age, Category certificate, educational qualifications — Mark sheets & certificates from 10th class onwards, experience and research publication) only through email to on or before Aug, 2020 (up to 430 P.M).
14. List of the candidates who are eligible for online interview will be posted on ICAR-CIFT website (httns://www.cift.res.in) and will also be informed through email/ phone. Candidates are requested to provide email. phone number & WhatsApp number in the application.
15. Selected Candidates will be required to produce all original documents at the time of Joining for verification purpose.
16. The selected candidate will be required to produce medical certificate at the time of joining.
17. The Director, ICAR-CIFT, Cochin reserves the right to cancel/postpone the interview without assigning any reason thereof.
18. The decision of the Director, ICAR-CIFT, Cochin will be final and binding on all aspects.
19. The Director shall also reserve the right to terminate the contract of job as mentioned above, even before the completion Of one year for which no appeal thereof shall be made.
20. Detailed terms and conditions and application form are available at ICAR-CIFT website: b”ttns://www.cift.res.io
The eligible candidates are requested to send their duly filled scanned copy of Application Form affixing a passport Size photograph on the top and declaration duly signed in the application form annexed with duly self-attested all supporting documents/ certificates such as (Proof for age, Category certificate. educational qualifications – Mark sheets & certificates from 10th class onwards, experience and research publication) only through email to on or before 10th Aug, 2020 (up to 4.30 P.M).
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from CIFT.To Apply for the job posting from CIFT, please click on the Apply Now button below.