Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Jobs 2020 – Principal Private Secretary Jobs in New Delhi
On 08/08/2020, Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Principal Private Secretary.
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission invites applications from eligible candidates to consider filling up following anticipated vacancy. The vacancy shall be filled up either on Deputation/ Direct Recruitment or on Contract basis in accordance with the Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (Management & Development of Human Resources) Regulations 2001 (as amended from time to time). However, the preferred mode of recruitment is Deputation. The Regulations can be accessed / downloaded from DERC’s Website: www.derc.gov.in
1. Name of the Post: Principal Private Secretary
2. Scale of Pay, Group: (Rs.67,700-2,08,700) Pay Matrix Level – 11 (7th CPC) Pay Band -3 (prerevised) Rs.15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
3. Number of vacancy: Group-A (One post) Anticipated
4. Essential Qualification: Graduate degree from a recognised University. Well versed in computerised word processing. Proficient in shorthand & typing. Officers Holding analogous post in Central / State Govt. on regular basis. With 3 year regular service in the Pay Matrix Level – 10 (7th CPC) / PB-3 (pre-revised) Rs.15600- 39100 with Grade Pay Rs.5400/- OR With 8 years regular service in the Pay Matrix Level –6 (7th CPC) Pay Band – 2 (pre-revised) Rs.9300- 34800 with Grade Pay Rs 4200/-
5. Desirable Qualification: Experience of working as Personal Secretary to HoD for 5 years in Central / State Government OR any PSU / Corporation under Govt. Diploma in Office Management & Secretarial Practice.
1. The preferred mode of appointment for the above post is Deputation from Central / State / UT Government Departments, Statutory /Autonomous/ Constitutional /Cooperative /Local Govt. Bodies and Public Sector Undertakings, Corporations etc. under administrative control of Central/State/UT Governments. In the event of non availability of suitable candidate for appointment on deputation, the post can be filled up on contract recruitment basis. The Commission shall have full discretion to fill up the post through any of the three modes viz. Deputation /Direct /Contract recruitment as per the specific requirement. The Commission’s decision in this regard shall be final.
2. The Commission reserves the right not to fill any of the above mentioned anticipated vacancy. The Commission may consider and extend the Deputation/Contract of the present incumbent in the post against which the anticipated vacancy mentioned above is advertised. In case of any eventuality, no action on the application received against this anticipated vacancy shall be taken by the Commission and the advertisement of suchvacancy shall be treated as withdrawn.
3. All candidates should have fulfilled the minimum eligibility on the date of application. Further, merely fulfilling the minimum qualifications or the eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be necessarily considered or called for the written test and/or interview. More stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview.
4. The Commission shall follow the Government’s policy on reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates in the case of direct recruitment.
5. The age limit is subject to general guidelines issued by Central Govt. / Govt. of NCT of Delhi. The crucial date for determining eligibility criteria / age limit would be last date of submission of application
The Secretary, Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission, Viniyamak Bhawan, ‘C’ Block, Shivalik, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi – 110017
Selection Procedure :
All candidates should have fulfilled the minimum eligibility on the date of application. Further, merely fulfilling the minimum qualifications or the eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be necessarily considered or called for the written test and/or interview. More stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview.
How to Apply :
1. Online Application: The candidates must submit application through ONLINE mode only for which a provision has been made in DERC website. The candidates should click “APPLY ONLINE” link provided in the notice for vacancies to open ONLINE Application Form . Please follow the instructions and proceed to fill the form. Please note that all fields to be filled and no column should be left blank. You are also requested to upload relevant documents at appropriate column to substantiate essential qualifications possessed by you along with last 03 months salary slips, IT Statements, FORM-16 (for verification purpose). It is mandatory for the candidates after successfully submitting application ONLINE, to take a Print Out of the application form together with copies of the testimonials and supporting documents already sent online and the same be forwarded to the Secretary, DERC at the given below, The Secretary, Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission,Viniyamak Bhawan, ‘C’ Block, Shivalik, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi – 110017 The envelope containing the application must mention the name of the post applied for.
2. Last date of application: The last date for submission of ON-LINE application is six weeks from the date of publication of advertisement in newspaper. The last date for receipt of hard copy of ON-LINE application is seven days after expiry of eight weeks from the date of publication of advertisement in newspaper.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission.To Apply for the job posting from Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission, please click on the Apply Now button below.