1. Applicants should possess the prescribed qualifications and experience as on the closing date of application, as prescribed by the University from time to time.
2. In order to avoid last minute rush, the applicants are advised to apply early. In case of any persistent technical issue, the applicants can mail their problem at the email id [email protected] [email protected]
3. Consequent upon adoption of self-certification provisions as required by the Govt. of India, the University shall process the applications entirely on the basis of information/documents uploaded with the application. In case the information/documents are found to be false/incorrect by way of omission or commission, the responsibility shall solely be of the applicant and the applicant shall be liable for action as per law.
4. All correspondence from the University including interview letter, if any, shall be sent only to the e-mail address provided by the applicant in the online application form.
5. In case of the any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issuance of offer letter, the University reserves right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the applicants
6. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final. Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
7. Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification.
8. The last date for submission of the form shall be as specified in the advertisement.
1. The screened candidates called for interview should report along with all the testimonials/certificates in original along with valid photo ID (Aadhaar/Voter Id/Driving License/Passport). A set of self-attested photocopy of certificates/testimonials with respect to the qualifications, experience and category as applicable, indicated in the online application form, duly certified by the applicant should be submitted at the time of interview
2. Mere fulfillment of the qualification or the eligibility criteria does not entitle an applicant to be necessarily considered or called for interview
1. All applicants are required to apply online in the prescribed format with complete, correct information and attachments. The applicant will be solely responsible for the authenticity of the submitted information. Applicants are required to fill the application form as available on the University website www.du.ac.in. The details regarding qualifications and experience are available on the University website www.du.ac.in, along with this advertisement. The applicants are required to read these details carefully before filling up the form.
2. Last date extended upto 29.08.2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Delhi University.To Apply for the job posting from Delhi University, please click on the Apply Now button below.