It is proposed to engage the following Consultants/Young Professional for Investment Promotion/ Project Development Cell/ Chemicals Disaster & Accident Management Cell and the Economic Division of the Department on contract basis in the Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals to attend to specific types of work:-
1. Posts: Middle Level Consultant
2. No.of. Posts: 03
3. Remuneration ( Rs. per month): 1.4 Lakh
4. Essential Qualifications: An engineering graduate preferably in chemicals and / or petrochemicals engineering and a post graduate in engineering or MBA from reputed institutions.
5. Essential Work Experience: He must have at least 4 years’ experience of working in chemicals and petrochemicals industry in the areas of project development, project management and execution, techno-economic prefeasibility, financial closure etc.
6. Scope of Work: To identify potential products that may be manufactured in various investment regions in India, to meet the domestic demand as well as cater to exports demand. He shall study the present status, future outlook and growth potential of various sub sectors like organic and inorganic chemicals, polymers, alkalies, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, dyes, speciality chemicals etc. and identify the potential products in which investments need to be made. For every product, broad planning and sourcing of raw materials / feedstocks, technology suppliers, required utilities and infrastructure will be worked out. He may be required to prepare detailed project reports for many chemical products if the situation demands. Depending on strategic advantages of various regions, he may choose the most viable projects and prepare a shelf of investible projects for different investment regions. He shall be responsible to the Head – Project Development Cell.