Subject: Recruitment to one post of Assistant Commissioner (Fisheries) in Level 11 (Rs.67,700 – 2,08,700) Of the pay Matrix (pay Band-3 Rs. 15600-39100 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6600 pre-revised) in the Department Of Fisheries, Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi on Deputation (including Short Term Contract) – Regarding
1. Post Name: Assistant Commissioner
2. No of Post: 01
3. (a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department; or (ii) with five years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in Level 10 (RS. 56,100 – 1,77,500) of Pay Matrix (revised) [PB-3, RS. 15600-39100 With Grade pay of Rs. 5400 (pre- revised)] or equivalent in the parentcadre or Department; and
(b) possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:
4. Essential: (a) Masters Degree in Zoology with specialization in Fisheries; or M. F. Sc. or M.Sc. in Marine Biology or M.Sc. in Industrial Fisheries or M.Sc. in Aquaculture or M.Sc. in Fisheries Science from a Recognized University or Institute
(b) Five years experience of research or development in the field of Fisheries (Inland or Marine or Aquaculture) including management, policy and planning, formulation, technical evaluation and monitoring or development schemes for fisheries, Parliament or legislative or international cooperation and trade or fishery health related matter from a Central Government or State Government or Public Sector Undertaking or recognized Research Institute or Semi-Government or statutory or Autonomous Organization.
5. Desirable: Doctorate Degree in Zoology from a recognized university or Institute
6. The initial place of posting will be at New Delhi.