On 30/07/2020, Department Of Personnel And Administrative Reforms announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH for the position of Stenographer Grade II.
This Department has notified 41 vacancies in the post Of Stenographer Grade-II vide Notification of even number dated 12.01.2016 and 24.04.2017 and received applications from candidates. However, the Government has decided to fill up 22 vacancies only out of 41 vacancies notified vide Notifications referred to above and to call for further applications. Accordingly, applications are invited from the eligible Indian Citizens Who are Natives / Residents of the Union Territory of Puducherry for the Competitive Examination to be held for Direct Recruitment to the post of Stenographer Gr.ll (Group C Non-Gazetted, Ministerial) in the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (Personnel Wing), Puducherry, as detailed below:
1. Name Of the post / Level in the pay Matrix: Stenographer Grade-II Level 4 in the Pay Matrix
2. No of Vacancies: 22
3. The Government reserves the right either to enhance or to reduce the number of vacancies notified depending upon the actual requirements and also to cancel the recruitment process. No interim enquiries will be entertained.
4. Educational Qualification: A pass in H.S.C. (12th class) or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
5. Technical Qualification: (i) A pass in Stenography in English in Lower Grade; (ii) A pass in Typewriting in Tamil or Malayalam or Telugu in Lower Grade; and (iii) A pass in Typewriting in English in Higher Grade.
Age: Between 18 and 32 years of age as on 31-08-2020 which is the last date of receipt of applications.
1. The application should be filled in neatly and legibly in BLOCK LETTERS without any overwriting / erasures using a ball point pen.
2. The passport size photograph of the candidate should be affixed in the application and in admission card and the photo affixed in the admission card should be got attested by a Gazetted Officer. No original certificate should be sent along with the application and only self attested copies should be enclosed with the applicetion.
3. All original certificates are required to be produced only at the time of Certificate Verification after the notification of results of the competitive examination.
4. The candidates will be provisionally admitted for appearing in the Competitive Examination based on the particulars given in their application and the self attested certificate enclosed.
5. Applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. Similarly incomplete applications will also be rejected. Selection will be strictly on the basis of the marks obtained in the competitive examination.
6. The decision of the Government as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Examination shall be final.
7. Success in the examination confers no right to appointment. The appointment is subject to verification of character, antecedents and physical fitness. No correspondence will be entertained with regard to the recruitment process. ).
8. Change of communication address and Mobile number of the applicant, if any, after submission of application should be intimated to the Department or otherwise the Department will not be responsible for any delay / non-delivery of communications.
The Under Secretary to Govt. (DP&AR), Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (Personnel Wing), Chief Secretariat, Puducherry-605001
Selection Procedure :
1. The vacancies in the above said post will be filled up through a Competitive Examination consists of following tests:-
(i) Part A: Stenography Test of Dictation in English at a speed of 80 words per minute for 10 minutes for maximum marks of 100. The candidates will be required to transcribe the dictated passage in 50 minutes through computer.
part B: Typewriting test for maximum marks of 50 in the regional language opted viz., Tamil or Malayalam or Telugu at a speed of 30 words per minute for 10 minutes in computer. The candidates are required to submit their option for the regional language in which they are willing to appear for the typewriting test in computer.
2. Note: Computers will be arranged by this Department.
3. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the applicants both in Part A and Part B for a total of 150. Candidates are required to appear for both Part A and Part B of the tests.
4. The final selection will be based on the production of original certificates after results are published.
How to Apply :
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above shall download the application forml along with the Notification from the website http;//dpar.py.gov.in and submit their duly filled in application along with self attested copies of the relevant certificates to “The Under Secretary to Govt. (DP&AR), Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (Personnel Wing), Chief Secretariat, Puducherry-605001” on or before 05:45 p.m. on 31-08-2020 superscribing On the cover as “Application For Recruitment To The Post of Stenographer Grade-II”.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Department Of Personnel And Administrative Reforms, please click on the Apply Now button below.