CPSUs/Central & State Govt., Subordinate, Attached Offices And Autonomous Bodies Under Central Govt. (Being Audited By C&AG), Joint Ventures Or Any Other Form Of Organization Between Central And State Govt. With Minimum 50% Stake Held By Central Govt.
1. Post Name: Chief General Manager/ General Manager — 01 Post
2. Location: Allahabad/ West (U.P.)
3. Duration: 3 years extendable to 5 years (subject to exemption by DPE from the rule of immediate absorption)
4. Service: IRSE officers of Indian railways, officers working in central Govt./CPSUs etc.(as mentioned above)
5. Scale of Pay: Parent pay plus deputation allowance (And all other Perks and Allowances applicable as per DFCCIL oolicv).
6. Specific Requirements: CGM- SAG officers with 25 years of service in Group A GM-SAG officers working in Level-14 OR SG officers with 17 years of Group A service working in Level-13. OR Officers working in CPSUs in Scale of Rs. 1,20,000 – 2,80,000 (IDA) having 20 years of managerial service OR Officers working in CPSUs in Scale of Rs.1,00,000 – 2,60,000 (IDA) for a period of 03 years and having a total of 20 years of managerial service.
7. Job Description: Job Requirement: The officer has to execute civil engineering construction works related to embankment, bridge works and track works etc. Apart from the construction works, the officer will have to deal with acquisition of land.
8. Past Experience : Should have experience in executing railway Civil Engg. Construction/ field specific special works.