On 31/07/2020, DGR Punjab announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM, MCA for the position of Senior System Manager.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the contractual posts initially for two years, renewable on evaluation and/or need basis, as mentioned below:
1. Name of Post: Senior System Manager
2. Remuneration: Rs. 1,25,000/-
(a) Should possess a degree in B.E/B.Tech in Information Technology/Electronics and Communication/Computer Science and MBA from a recognized university or institution with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in each case and should have an experience of nine years in the field of Information and Communication Technology; OR
(b) Should possess a Master’s degree in Computer Applications and MBA from a recognized university or institution with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in each case and should have an experience of eleven years in the field of Information and Communication Technology
Application Fee: The requisite Non-refundable fees of Rs. 1000/- for General Category candidates, Rs. 500/- for Physically Disabled Category candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/BC Category Candidates must be deposited online by 5:00 pm along with the application.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Only eligible candidates will be called to participate in the selection process. Intimation in this regard will be given via emails and a notice in this regard will also be uploaded on website: www.dgrpunjab.gov.in. The applicants may, therefore, go through all the terms and conditions carefully before applying for the post.
2. A candidate can apply for more than one technical position, if eligible. Since the technical qualification for all the posts is same, candidates for all the posts will undergo one examination. Separate examinations would not be conducted for separate posts.
3. An eligible candidate would be considered for all the positions, s/he has applied for. This means that his marks in the written test would be considered for all the positions he has applied and his inter se merit will be separate for all the categories s/he has applied for. However, there will be separate interviews for each position and a qualified candidate shall have to appear in all the interviews separately, if s/he is shortlisted for more than one categories.
4. Incomplete or forms filled with wrong information the candidature shall stand automatically cancelled/rejected and shall not be considered for further processing
5. The candidates will have to attend the examination/interview at his/her own cost and no TA/DA shall be paid.
6. Competent authority reserves the right to post/ depute the selected candidates in any of the departments/Government Entities/ Branches/ Districts in Punjab or outside Punjab.
7. The selected candidates would work on fixed emoluments (consolidated) per month as indicated above for the first year with 6% increase in the second year onwards based on evaluation. After completion of second year, selected appointees would have to undergo an evaluation and on the successful completion of this evaluation, the contract may be renewed on year to year basis, subject to the need/requirement.
8. Competent authority reserves the right to modify the number of posts advertised and modify or withdraw the recruitment notice without assigning any reason. The decision of the Competent Authority will be absolute and final in this regard.
9. Competent authority reserves the right to defer, cancel or postpone the selection process at any time without assigning any reasons.
Directorate of Governance Reforms, Punjab, Plot No. – D 241, Industrial Area, Phase-8B, Sector – 74, Mohali – 160062
Selection Procedure :
1. The evaluation for post of Senior System Manager (SSM), System Manager (SM) and Assistant Manager (AM) shall be as under:
(i) Written Test – 100 questions in 2 hours
(ii) Final Interview
2. However, the selection of the Candidates of the post of Technical Assistant shall be based on the merit of the written test only. There will be no interview for the post of Technical Assistants.
How to Apply :
In accordance with the aforesaid decision of Hon’ble Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh, eligible candidates, in terms of the decision of Hon’ble High Court with reference to the affidavit (Annexure-C) by Director, Governance Reforms, Punjab, may send in their online applications by 14.08.2020 at 5:00 pm on https://ctestservices.com/DGR/.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from DGR Punjab.To Apply for the job posting from DGR Punjab, please click on the Apply Now button below.