On 01/08/2020, Directorate of Arecanut and Spices Development announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc for the position of Marketing Assistant.
Sub:- Filling up of the vacancy of Marketing Assistant on Deputation in the Directorate of Arecanut and Spices Development.
1. Post Name: Marketing Assistant
2. It is proposed to fill up a vacancy of Marketing Assistant in the Directorate of Arecanut and Spices Development, Calicut, a subrodinate office of Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare (Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare), Government of India.
2. The post is to be filled by Deputation. The vacancy is in the pay scale of Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- PB-1 with grade pay of Rs. 2800/- (prerevised), as per the 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level 5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300/-) and the vacancy is a General Central Service, Group C Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post
3. Deputation is to be made from officers under the Central Government –
(a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department;; OR
(ii) with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a: regular basis in the scale of pay of PB-1 Rs.5200 -20200 GP 2400/-(pre-revised) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department and
(b) Possessing a degree in Horticulture or Agriculture from a recognised University or equivalent.
4. Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed 3 years
Age: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Proforma of application for Deputation:
1. Name and address (in Block Letters):
2. Date of Birth (in Christian era);
3. Date of retirement under Central Govt. rules:
4. Educational Qualifications:
5. Whether eligibility conditions are fulfilled
6. Details of employment, in chronological order. Enclose a separate sheet duly authenticated under your signatures, if the space below is insufficient.
7. Nature of present employment i.e. permanent/temporary/ad hoc:
8 In case the present employment is on deputation/contract basis, please state
a) The date of initial appointment:
b) Period of appointment on deputation/contract:
c) Name of the parent office/organization to which you belong:
9. Additional details about present employment.
10 Please state whether you are working in the same Department and are in the feeder grade or feeder to feeder grade:
11. Are you in the revised scale of pay? If yes, give the date from which the revision took place and also indicate the Pre-revised scale of pay:
12. Total emoluments per month now drawn:
13. Additional information, if any, which you would like to mention in support of your suitability for the post. (This among other things may provide information with regard to
(i) Additional academic qualifications :
(iii) Work experience over and above prescribed in the Vacancy Circular/Advertisement:
14. Whether belongs to SC/ST/OBC/PwD:
Directorate of Arecanut and Spices Development, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture, Co-operation and Farmers Welfare, Calicut 673005, Kerala
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on Deputation Basis
How to Apply :
1. It is requested that applications (in duplicate) in the given proforma along with complete and up-to-date APAR (of last 5 years) (photocopies of the APARs to be attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary) of all eligible officers who could be spared in the event of their selection may kindly be forwarded to the undersigned so as to reach this Directorate within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
2. The officers applied for the post shall not be permitted to withdraw their application at a later stage. While forwarding the applications, it may also be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the officer are correct and that no vigilance case is either pending or contemplated against them and no major/minor penalty has been imposed on them during the last ten years.
3. Application Which Are Not In The Prescribed Format And Are Not Received Within The Stipulated Period Or Are Not Accompanied With Complete And Up-to-date CR Dossiers, Vigilance Clearance, Integrity Certificate Or Statement Showing Major/minor Penalty, If Any Imposed On The Officer During The Last 10 Years Are Liable To Be Rejected.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Directorate of Arecanut and Spices Development, please click on the Apply Now button below.