Subject: – Filling up of various vacant General Central Services Group ‘A’ Gazetted (NonMinisterial) posts in the Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine and Storage, Faridabad, on deputation basis.
1. Posts: Joint Director
2. No.of. Posts: (EntomologY): 07, (ChemistrY): 08 ( Plant Pathology : 01
3. Level 12 [Rs.78800-209200] [Pay lSand – 3, Rs.15,600-39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs.7600/- as per 6th Pay Commissionl
4. Eligibility Conditions: Officers under the Central Government or State Union Territories or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Governments or Governments Agricultural Councils; orAutonomous or Statutory Organizations or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or (i) holding anarogous post on a regurar basis in the parent cadre or Department; or (ii) With five years’ in the grade rendered after a ppointntent thereto on a regular basis in posts in t,evel 11 IRs.67700-2 08 700] or equ ivalent in the parent cadre or Department;
5. Essential : (i) M.Sc. degree in Entomology or Nematology or M.Sc. Degree in Agriculture with specialization in Entomologj or Nematology or M.Sc. degree in Zooloy with specializatl* in An,o.ology o. Nematology from a recognized University or Institutions; and (ii)-. Ten years’practical experience in work relating to Entomology or Nematology in the Central Government or State iove.nments o. Union Territories or public Sector Undertat ings or Semi Governments or Autonomous or Statutory Organizations or Agricultural Universities or Recognized Research lnstitutions or Councils;
6. Desirable: Doctorate degree in Entomology or Nematology from a recognized University or Institutions.
Joint Director IChemistry): Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience: Essential : tD M.Sc. degree in Agriculture Chemistry or Chemistry with specialization either in Organic Chemistry or in Analytical Chemistry from a recognized University or Institutions; and (iiJ Ten years’ practical experience of work relating to analysis of Pesticides using modern sophisticated analytical instruments such as Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy, High performance tiquid chromatography, Gas Liquid Chromatography, etc. in Central Government or State Government University or in an Autonomous or Statutory or Semi Government Organizations or in any recognized Research I nstitutions or Councils; Desirable: Doctorate degree in Agricultural Chemistry or Doctorate degree in Chemistry (with research work on pesticides related subiects) from a recognized University.
Desirable: Doctorate degree in Agricultural Chemistry or Doctorate degree in Chemistry (with research work on pesticides related subiects) from a recognized U niversity.
7. Joint Director (Plant PathologY): Essential : (il M.Sc. degree in Plant Pathology or M.Sc. Degree in Agriculture with specialisation in Plant Pathology or M.Sc. Degree in Botany with specialisation in Plant Pathology from a recognised University or Institution; and (ii) Ten years’ practical experience in the field of study of diseases related to plant virus and plant bacteria detected in domestic and foreign plant in the Central or State Covernments or Public Sector Undertakings or Union Territories Adminstration or SemiGovernments or Autonomous or Statutory Organisation or Agricultural Universities or Recognised Research Institutions or Councils. (Qualifications should be same for deputationist or promotees).
Desirable: Doctorate degree in Plant Pathology or recognized University or Institution. Nematology from a