On 05/08/2020, ECIL announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc, Diploma for the position of Technical Assistant/ Scientific Assistant.
Age: 25 yrs.
1. Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates: 05/08/2020 (1400 hrs.)
2. Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates: 18/08/2020 (1400 hrs.)
3. Document Verification/Interview Date & Time will be hosted on ECIL website as and when decided
i. Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she has fulfilled eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
ii. The Degree of Disability for PwD Candidates is 40% & above.
iii. The Management reserves the right to relax/raise the stipulated criteria in case of exceptional candidates and limit the number of candidates to be called to fill the posts.
iv. All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority.
v. Only on-line registered application form will be accepted.
vi. The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression of facts/ furnishing of false information.
vii. For queries, candidates may visit the online link in ECIL website and go through the ‘Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)’ section.
viii. The candidate has to quote his/her system generated application number allotted for all future correspondence.
ix. All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the on-line application form.
x. ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the recruitment process, if need arises, without assigning any reason.
xi. ECIL reserves the right to increase or decrease the notified vacancies based on need.
xii. Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter / claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or any application in response thereto can be instituted only limited to Courts at GHMC (Kapra Circle) alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
xiii. ECIL will not be responsible for Network / Internet related issues.
xiv. Canvassing in any form will result in immediate rejection of application.
xv. Only Indian Nationals need to apply
Selection Procedure :
1. Technical Officer: The candidates will be shortlisted based on marks that they have obtained in educational qualification in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5. Shortlisted candidates called for virtual interview and selected based on performance & relevant experience.
2. Scientific Assistant-A: The candidates will be shortlisted based on marks that they have obtained in educational qualification in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5. The shortlisted candidates selected based on relevant experience and successful document verification.
3. Date of interview & document verification intimated by email in due course of time and candidates are required to attend for interview within short notice.
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates have to apply ON-LINE by visiting our website: “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. The on-line application process will be operational from 05/08/2020 (14.00 hrs.) to 18/08/2020 (14.00 hrs.).
2. After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered online application form with system generated application serial number. Please note down your application serial number, for all future references. The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for On-line registration.
3. There will be no separate communication to any candidate on their non-selection at any stage.
4. The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case it is submitted with incorrect information. Further, if any other shortcoming is noticed (either at the instance of candidate or otherwise) even after contract appointment, his/her services are liable for termination forthwith. The candidate has to quote his/her system generated online application number for all future correspondence.
5. Candidates should note that, if at any stage of recruitment process, it is found that the candidate has submitted any false / fabricated information / documents will entail summarily rejection of his/ her candidature. It may please be noted that No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview or Document Verification.
6. The date and time of Virtual Interview & document verification will be hosted on our website: www.ecil.co.in. The candidates called for document verification shall present the following documents mandatorily at the time of certificates verification.
7. The following documents shall be produced in original with a set of photo copies for verification along with self-attested photo copies.
i. On-line registered application form duly signed and with recent colour passport size photo affixed.
ii. All original certificates in support of his / her date of birth, identity (Govt. issued only like Aadhar, Driving License, Passport etc.), qualification, experience if any, latest caste & disability (PwD) certificates (wherever applicable) if any along with a set of photo copies. Relieving letter issued by the employer.
iii. Category Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer), in the prescribed proforma as per Government guidelines and self-undertaking for OBC (Noncreamy layer) status in the prescribed format, a valid certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD); Discharge certificate in case of Ex-servicemen, if applicable.
iv. If claiming age relaxation as candidate from J&K, relevant certificate.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from ECIL.To Apply for the job posting from ECIL, please click on the Apply Now button below.