Applications are invited from dynamic potential candidate for the following posts on temporary contract basis under EDII-Anna Business Incubation research Foundation, a section 8 company established at this institute. For all below mentioned temporary posts we are looking for a dynamic individual with a service mind-set, who can take the event of management, outreach and ecosystem building activities of the incubator.
1. Name of the Post: Chief Executive Officer
2. Number of Vacancy: 01
3. Pay per Month (Rs.): 1,00,000/-
4. Educational Qualification: UG & PG degrees in Science/ Engineering and/ or Management.
5. Minimum Experience: Minimum 15 years of strong functional experience preferably in technology/ research management, product management, BD/Sales, managing investments etc. related to startups or mid-sized enterprises in the tech sector
6. Desirable Qualifications:
i. Entrepreneurship experience gained through having been part of the founding team of a startup shall be given added advantage.
ii. Prior experience in Incubation or Entrepreneurship Development sector shall be an added advantage.
iii. Strong track-record of having built and managed multi-disciplinary teams, with proven leadership, execution and networking skills.
7. Job Profile: As CEO, in a full-time position, and under the guidance and direction of the Board of Directors/Governors of EDIIABIRF, the incumbent shall lead the establishment of the incubation centre, manage end-to-end all matters related to strategic planning, financial budgeting, design and execution of incubation programs, building a network of partners, and creating a robust ecosystem centred in Anna University for fostering innovation and entrepreneurship, creating impact at a state level.
8. Roles and Responsibilities:
i. To manage EDII-ABIRF as Section 8 company at University College of Engineering (UCE), Anna University, BIT Campus, Tiruchirappalli
ii. Business strategy and executing day-to-day operations and formation of different clusters of EDII-ABIRF
iii. Work with other state and central government agencies such as MSME, NITI Aayog, DSTE, corporate entities and industry bodies in raising funds to execute these outreach programs
iv. Attracting funds through different external agencies (CSR funds/ Venture capital funds/ Angel funds and others) for sustainability of the company and government funds/grants.
v. Business plan, Detailed Project Reports (DPRs), bankable projects and business model preparations for entrepreneurs/ incubates