Applications are invited from dynamic potential candidate for the following posts on temporary contract basis under EDII-Anna Business Incubation research Foundation, a section 8 company established at this institute. For all below mentioned temporary posts we are looking for a dynamic individual with a service mind-set, who can take the event of management, outreach and ecosystem building activities of the incubator.
1. Name of the Post: Incubation Scientist
2. Number of Vacancy: 02
3. Pay per Month (Rs.): 50,000/-
4. Educational Qualification:
a) Engineering / Technology B. E. / B. Tech. and M. E. / M. Tech. with first class or equivalent in any one of the degrees. (OR)
b) Pharmacy B. Pharm. and M. Pharm. in the relevant specialization with First Class or equivalent in any one of the two degrees. (OR)
c) Science and Humanities (i) A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian
University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
(ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET
5. Minimum Experience: Experience not required
6. Desirable Qualifications: PhD in relevant field. Experience on Incubation Management, Marketing linkages/ Network Meetings/ Negotiation skill/ Organizing Seminars/ Conferences/ Capacity building programs/ analysing business feasibility and business plan preparation/ procedures for commercialization of technologies
7. Roles and Responsibilities:
i. Identifying new potential ideas, products and markets.
ii. Establishing market linkages, conduct market studies, supply chain Management.
iii. Analytical method/product development skills.
iv. Need to have better negotiation skill.
v. Maintenance of website and IT systems.
vi. Maintaining customer relationship.