Applications are invited from dynamic potential candidate for the following posts on temporary contract basis under EDII-Anna Business Incubation research Foundation, a section 8 company established at this institute. For all below mentioned temporary posts we are looking for a dynamic individual with a service mind-set, who can take the event of management, outreach and ecosystem building activities of the incubator.
1. Name of the Post: Project Assistant
2. Number of Vacancy: 01
3. Pay per Month (Rs.): 15,000/-
4. Educational Qualification: Graduation in Engineering/ Medicine/Pharma or Graduation in Science with 1 year relevant experience after Graduation
5. Minimum Experience: One year relevant experience after Graduation.
6. Desirable Qualifications:
i. Experience on novel product oriented technologies, and operation/ maintenance of equipment/machineries and organizing programmes
ii. Good in written and spoken English, with the ability to conduct hands-on workshops and share knowledge in front of an audience.
7. Roles and Responsibilities:
i. Production of novel Pharmaceutical, engineered, biotech and related products.
ii. Maintain the equipment in working conditions by following up with maintenance schedules, make sure the annual maintenance contracts are renewed and equipment are taken care of.
iii. Assisting in conducting hands on training
iv. Technical guidance
8. Name of the Post: Project Assistant
9. Number of Vacancy: 01
10. Pay per Month (Rs.): 15,000/-
11. Educational Qualification: A degree in commerce
12. Minimum Experience: 3 to 5 years of experience in an accounting and office administration role
13. Desirable Qualifications: Certification in TALLY accounting software.
14. Roles and Responsibilities:
i. Payments and Receipts: All activities related to pay-outs to employees, vendors, incubatees and other cash transactions. b. All receipts through grants, loans, advances and payments from sponsorships and partnerships
ii. Financial Data Management:
a. Define and enforce accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
b. Document all the financial transactions of the incubator. Monitor bank/ account reconciliations statements
iii. Analysis and Advice:
a. Provide financial information to the management by researching, analyzing accounting data and preparing necessary reports
b. Be the in-house expert and answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations