1. Engagement shall be for a period of 6 months extendable at the option of the Company, based on requirement, subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
2. No other Allowances/benefits or remuneration other than those mentioned shall be applicable.
3. Incumbents shall acquire training from Fire & Safety department of FACT.
4. Technical hands are required to work in day and night during each trip of loaded barge.
5. Incumbent shall take barge duty for three days consecutively and has to work for 15/16 days in a month, round the clock, and shall accompany the loaded Barge. There will not be any in/out time and duty time depends upon the Barge starting/berthing time.
6. Absence during the month, other than authorized off days, will not be reckoned for the purpose of payment of remuneration, reduction will be made on pro-rata basis from the consolidated pay(15 days in a month). Unauthorized absence will not be permitted.
7. When one person is on emergency leave, other member will have to take charge and he will be paid –Rs.500/- or -`Rs. 400/- per trip for the process technician and Craftsman(Fitter) as the case may be plus trip allowance, subject to Clause -8. 8. Duty will be completed by completion of the Barge trip. No extra remuneration for the extra hours worked shall be applicable during a particular voyage.
9. During the suspension of barge movement for more than 30 days, service of the contract crew will be put on hold without any remuneration.
10. Incumbent is entitled to 15 days off only in a month. Duty days include Sundays/Holidays.
11. No other leave shall be applicable.
12. Place of work will be Udyogamandal, Ambalamedu and Willington Island at Kochi, from where Ammonia Barge is used for transporting Ammonia to and from various divisions of FACT.
13. The engagement will be purely on contract basis for a period of 6 months and does not in any way directly or indirectly confer on the candidate any right for permanent appointment in the Company.
14. Incumbent should not have awarded punishment/penalty after disciplinary action during the last three years in service.
15. The engagement is subject to the condition that the candidate is medically fit and continues to be medically fit during the entire period of contract.
16. The Company reserves the right to terminate the contract engagement at any time during the contract period without any notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
17. The incumbent shall be governed by the Office Orders in force and framed by the Company from time to time in relation to the service conditions in relation to this engagement.
18. Any dispute with regard to engagement against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Ernakulam Courts only.
19. Meeting the eligibility criteria and /or appearing for test will not confer any right on the applicant for selection. FACT reserve the right to debar/disqualify any candidate at any stage of selection proceedings for any reason whatsoever.
20. Before joining, the candidates will be required to get a Medical fitness certificate from AMS/UC.
Dy. General Manager (Human Resources)IR, FEDO Building, The Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore Limited, Udyogamandal. P. O., PIN-683 501
Interested eligible ex-employees may submit application along with the required documents to reach the Dy. General Manager (Human Resources)IR, FEDO Building, The Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore Limited, Udyogamandal. P. O., PIN-683 501, latest by closing of office hours on 10-08-2020. Applications shall be submitted in the enclosed format which is to be downloaded from our website along with copies of documents (Self attested) 5 to prove age (SSLC/Birth Certificate), qualification, experience(Service Certificate from FACT) & residence proof (Aadhar Card/Voters ID). Envelop containing the applications shall be superscribed with “Application for engagement of Technical hands-CD on Contract for Ammonia Barge2020”
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from FACT.To Apply for the job posting from FACT, please click on the Apply Now button below.