On 01/08/2020, FSSAI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.A, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma for the position of Principal Manager.
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), hereinafter referred to as ‘Food Authority’ is a statutory Body under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. FSSAI has been created for laying down science based standards for articles of food and to regulate their manufacture, storage, distribution, sale and import to ensure availability of safe and wholesome food for human consumption to citizens of the country. For further strengthening its core competencies, FSSAI invites applications on direct recruitment basis from dynamic, proficient and motivated candidates looking for exciting career opportunities in Food Regulatory System and wanted to be a part of our growth journey.
1. Post (specialization): Principal Manager
2. Pay Level: 13
3. No of Vacancies: UR-01
4. Educational and other qualifications:
(i)Post Graduate Degree or Diploma (Full Time courses) in journalism or Mass communication or Public Relation or MBA with specialization in Marketing from a recognized university or Institute and
(ii) Sixteen years’ experience in relevant area.
5. Note 1: Out of the total experience sought, two years of experience should be in immediate lower pay level in central dearness allowance , or equivalent industrial dearness allowance scale (as applicable) and in case of candidates working in private sector he or she shall be drawing annual Cost To Company (CTC) of Rs.18.0 Lakhs for last two years.
Note 2: Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Note 3: The qualification(s) regarding experience is relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes if at any stage of selection, the competent authority is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancy reserved for them.
6. CDA Pay Pattern : Pay Level 13: Rs.123100 – 2,15,900/-. IDA Pay Pattern: E-6 Rs.1,20,000-2,80,000/-
Application Fee: i. GEN/ OBC: Application Fee – Rs.750/-. Intimation Charges: Rs.250/-. Total: Rs. 1000. ii. SC/ ST/ Women/Ex-Servicemen/ PwBD/ EWS: Application Fee: Nil. Intimation Charges: Rs.250/-.
1. Website Link Open For Online Registration of Applications and Payment of Fees/ Intimation Charges: 1.08.2020
2. Last Date for Online Application: 31.08.2020 till 11:59PM
3. Last Date to receive hard copy of online application alongwith self-attested copies of certificates & testimonials: 15.09.2020
(a) Correspondence with the Authority: The Authority will not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about their candidature.
(b) No candidate will ordinarily be allowed to attend the interview unless he/she holds an Interview Letter for the examination. On receipt of Interview Letter, check it carefully and bring discrepancies/errors, if any, to the notice of the Authority immediately.
(c) Proof Of Identity To Be Submitted At The Time Of Interview: At the time of appearing for the examination, candidates are required to produce a currently valid photo identity card in original and a photocopy
of the same in addition to the admission letter. Acceptable photo identity cards are PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recentIdentity Card issued by a recognised college / university/ e-Aadhar card / Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity card with photograph. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the Interview Call Letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for interview.
(d) Authority does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of or for any other reason beyond the control of the Authority.
(e) The candidates should note that their admission to the interview will be purely provisional based on the information given by them in the Application Form. This will be subject to verification of all the eligibility conditions by the Authority.
(f) Candidates should note that the name in the Admission letter in some cases, may be abbreviated due to technical reasons.
(g) Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID/mobile number alive for receiving advices viz. Admission letters/ Interview letters, etc. Candidates may check e-mails/SMS regularly.
(h) The posts are also open to the employees of Food Authority (Staff Candidates) who satisfy the eligibility criteria. Their status as staff candidate will be verified at the time of interview or at any stage deem fit.
(i) The Authority does not furnish the mark-sheet to candidates. Marks obtained in Examination and Interview will be made available on the Authority’s web-site in an interactive mode only after declaration of the final result.
(j) Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to their selection/recruitment shall be considered as disqualification.
(k) In all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of examinations, interviews, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in both the Examination and interview, in relation to number of vacancies and
communication of result, the Authority’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
Assistant Director, Human Resource Division, Room No.407, Food Safety and Standard Authority of India, FDA Bhwan, Kotla Road, New Delhi- 110002
Selection Procedure :
Selection for the aforementioned posts will be done as per the stages given below. Further, the Authority reserves the right to introduce additional stage which would be notified at suitable time, if considered necessary
1. Director, Principal Manager, CTO(IT): Stages of Selection – Interview
2. Shortlisting of Candidates for Interview – Candidates who fulfill the prescribed minimum essential qualifications for a particular post are generally shortlisted. However, the prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be short-listed or called for interview.
3. In the event of number of applications being large, Authority will adopt short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number by any or more of the following methods:
(i) On the basis of Desirable Qualification (DQ) or any one or all of the DQs if more than one DQ is prescribed.
(ii) On the basis of higher educational qualifications than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement
(iii) On the basis of higher experience in the relevant field than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement
(iv) By counting experience before or after the acquisition of essential qualifications
(v) By holding a Recruitment Test
(vi) Or any other criteria as Appointing Authority decide.
How to Apply :
1. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies Online, through our website www.fssai.gov.in
2. Candidates are required to apply only Online through the Authority’s website www.fssai.gov.in and send the print out of the online application alongwith self-attested copies of all relevant certificates, testimonials and No objection certificate from present employer to Assistant Director, Human Resource Division, Room No.407, Food Safety and Standard Authority of India, FDA Bhwan, Kotla Road, New Delhi- 110002 by 15.09.2020. Hard Copy of applications received after 15.09.2020 will not be considered. Further, Application in any other format and mode will not be accepted.
(i) Candidates are first required to go to the FSSAI’s website www.fssai.gov.in and click on the link Jobs @ FSSAI (Career) and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR ADVERTISEMENT NO.DR-01/2020” to register.
(ii) Candidates will have to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and will be sent on registered email ID. They can reopen the saved data using email ID and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(iii) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
(iv) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from FSSAI, please click on the Apply Now button below.