On 01/08/2020, GEMI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc for the position of Senior Scientific Assistant.
1. Name of the Post/ Pay Scale: Senior Scientific Assistant
2. No of Post: 01
3. Essential Qualification:
I. Not be more than 35 of years of age.
II. Should be a graduate Degree of a Recognized University or Institute in the discipline of Environmental Science/ Chemistry / Bio Chemistry / Microbiology / Aquatic Biology / Marine Biology / Bio Science / Bio-technology.
III. Should have the basic Knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967, as amendment from time to time.
IV. Should possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi.
V. Candidates having Bachelor’s degree in disciplines other than above shall be ineligible and will be disqualified at any stage.
4. Pay Scale as per 7th pay: Level 7 (39900-126600) Fixed pay Rs. 38090 for First Five Years
Application Fee: a. For General Category Candidates: Rs. 500/- per application. b. For General Category Female Candidates & EWS, SC, ST & SEBC Candidates: RS. 250/- per application
a. Starting date for submission of On-line Application: 01-08-2020.
b. Closing date for submission of On-line Application: 15-08-2020
c. Date for receipt of fee by Post office 03-08-2020 to 19-08-2020
1. The applicants who do not fulfil the required qualification will be rejected at any stage.
2. The candidates shall furnish formula/method approved by recognized University/Institute for calculation of percentage, when percentage of marks is not given by the University.
3. Age as on the last date fixed for application shall be considered for calculation of maximum age limit.
4. Age relaxation will be given to EWS Category candidates upto 5 years as per Government of Gujarat’s GR. No. CRR-112016-282323-G5, dated 22-02-2019.
5. Only Caste Certificates issued by Government of Gujarat shall be considered as valid. 6. SEBC candidates would be required to produce Non-Creamy Layer certificate as on 01- 04-2018.
7. For candidates who are already in Gujarat Govt. service, either as a permanent or a temporary officiating continuously for six months and had not crossed age limit prescribed for the advertised post at the time of his first appointment, the relaxation will be 5 years or extent years for which service has been put in by him / her, which ever is less as per Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967. For details refer to the aforesaid rules.
8. Selected candidates may be posted to any branches/offices in Gujarat as per requirements of this Institute or may be transferred in future to places outside Headquarters.
9. The candidate who is presently working in Government/Semi Government/Local Bodies will have to apply through proper channel, otherwise their application will be rejected.
10. Syllabus of the examination, please visit our website www. gemi.gujarat.gov.in.
11. Provided that no interview shall be conducted for the post of Senior Scientific Assistant, Deputy Superintendent and Clerk cum Typist as per Government of Gujarat vide notification no. GR No. PRC-102015-1223-K, dated 06-11-2015.
Gujarat Environment Management Institute, Block No. 13, Third Floor, Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan (Old Sachivalaya), Sector-10B, Gandhinagar.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Applications are invited online only. Applicants are requested to submit their application 01-08- 2020 to 15-08-2020 Following are the steps to fill the online application:
i. Go to http://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
ii. Click on apply now.
iii. Fill the application form with necessary details like personal details, mobile number, e-Mail ID, etc.
iv. After filling personal details, fill up the educational details.
v. Click on the additional qualification and fill up the additional qualifications, if any.
vi. Click on the experience details & fill the experience details, in case you want to add more experience, click ADD MORE Experience.
vii. Select Yes/ No in self-declaration.
viii. The application will be saved after clicking the SAVE button & application number will be generated.
ix. In case you want to edit the application, click EDIT application button & edit the details which you want to edit. This facility will be available until you confirmed the application. Once you confirm the application, it cannot be edit.
x. Now click upload photograph & type your application number & Date of Birth and click OK Here you have to upload both Photograph & Signature. Note: File type should be .jpeg only & individual size should not be more than 10 kb.
xi. Click on confirm application to confirm the application and type the application number & Date of Birth, then click OK
xii. Once you confirmed the application, print the challan and go the nearest Post Office to deposit the application fees (non-refundable) + Postal service charge is to be deposited in the Post Office. Collect the copy of Challan for your reference. The Post office would receive the application fee only upto 19-08-2020 during it working hours.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from GEMI, please click on the Apply Now button below.