Eligible candidates are invited to submit recent BIODATA/CV to the contact for the position of One Junior Research Fellow position (initially for 2 months, later can be extended till project terminates) as per the details mentioned below:
1. Posts: Junior Research Fellow
2. No.of. Posts: 01
3. Essential Qualification: UGC-NET in Psychology and MA/MSc. in Psychology/Forensic Psychology/Neuropsychology/Cognitive Science only) with 55% marks for Gen, OBC; 50% for reserved candidates.
4. Salary/Fellowship: JRF = 31,000/month (plus 24% HRA) as per DST-Jan 2019 norms.
5. Responsibilities: JRF candidate will be under the supervision of the PI and he/she will be responsible for conducting relevant literature search, designing of experiments (both behavioral and EEG/ERP), running of Neurofeedback protocols in Observation Homes, Collecting Data, Conducting Preliminary Analysis, Drafting and Writing the Reports, Journal Submissions and any other academic endeavours instructed by the PI
6. Project Overview: The study is based on pre-assessment, treatment, and follow-up assessments using Clinical, Behavioral, and specific Neurofeedback induced Executive and Emotional functioning tests/protocols which would be used to provide insight on possible mediators and moderators of the integrated intervention outcome on juvenile delinquents (Children Conflict with Law, CCL).